Initial 50$ BR.

• Lampslol
      Lampslol
      Bronze
      Just wondering what the normal wait time is on the 50$ initial bankroll promo. I'm not in a huge hurry I'm just curious at to the approximate wait time. Thanks in advance, hope to be playing with people soon ^^
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Lampslol,

It's often just a few hours, but can vary. We generally ask that you allow 48 hours after any ID check has been completed.

The ID check is still random, but if you get selected return all the necessary documents promptly to avoid unnecessary delays.

Good luck with your starting capital and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Lampslol
      Lampslol
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Lampslol,

It's often just a few hours, but can vary. We generally ask that you allow 48 hours after any ID check has been completed.

The ID check is still random, but if you get selected return all the necessary documents promptly to avoid unnecessary delays.

Good luck with your starting capital and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
      Appreciate the swift reply. So i may not be chosen to receive the 50$ Promo or it just may take a little longer than average for me to receive it? Just trying to understand the whole thing. Thanks :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      As long as you passed the quiz and pass any subsequent ID check (if requested), you should receive the free $50 without problems.

It can sometimes only take an hour to arrive, other times it can take a day or two. We ask that you allow a couple of days just in case.

Our support team will advise you if they need anything else, otherwise the status of your starting capital will be updated on the following link:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck

Hope this helps, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions though.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Lampslol
      Lampslol
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      As long as you passed the quiz and pass any subsequent ID check (if requested), you should receive the free $50 without problems.

It can sometimes only take an hour to arrive, other times it can take a day or two. We ask that you allow a couple of days just in case.

Our support team will advise you if they need anything else, otherwise the status of your starting capital will be updated on the following link:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck

Hope this helps, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions though.

Best regards,

Bart
      Again, thank you for these quick replies (At such a weird hour :P ) Alright, i will make sure to be checking my email frequently for info.