This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

sss few questions

• Vcelka
      Vcelka
      Basic
      Hello i have few questions:

1) Does bb counts as a player who call ?

2) What if my bankroll is $25, because in the .pdf file there is only $50+...i shouldn't use this strategy then ?

3) Does it really makes money ? Iam scared, because i just put my money on my account and don't want to loose it.

Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I didn't quite get your first question, could you explain further? As for the bankroll: You should adapt the limits - basically, if you're for example playing on 0.05/0.10 with $50, you should go for 0.02/0.04 with $25
      And: Yes, the SSS certainly is a good way to build up a bankroll - check out our "Your Successes" board for some of our member's experiences with the SSS :)

Hadi
    • Vcelka
      Vcelka
      Basic
      When iam raising (bb = 0,02$), 2 players before me called, so sss tells me raise to 4xbb + limpers and my question was if i should raise to 0,12$ (4x bb + 2 limpers) or if i should raise to 0,14$ (4x bb + 2 limpers + 0,02$ from guy on bb position) ?

I hope you do understand now =)
      sorry for my English.

Thanks.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      1-No the big blind doesn't count as a limper.
      2-play NL4 or NL5 with $25 bankroll
      3- yes it really works just follow the strategy. If you get rakeback and a first deposit bonus you will build your bankroll very quickly and move up the limits.

Good Luck