sss few questions

• Vcelka
      Vcelka
      Basic
      Hello i have few questions:

1) Does bb counts as a player who call ?

2) What if my bankroll is $25, because in the .pdf file there is only $50+...i shouldn't use this strategy then ?

3) Does it really makes money ? Iam scared, because i just put my money on my account and don't want to loose it.

Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I didn't quite get your first question, could you explain further? As for the bankroll: You should adapt the limits - basically, if you're for example playing on 0.05/0.10 with $50, you should go for 0.02/0.04 with $25
      And: Yes, the SSS certainly is a good way to build up a bankroll - check out our "Your Successes" board for some of our member's experiences with the SSS :)

Hadi
    • Vcelka
      Vcelka
      Basic
      When iam raising (bb = 0,02$), 2 players before me called, so sss tells me raise to 4xbb + limpers and my question was if i should raise to 0,12$ (4x bb + 2 limpers) or if i should raise to 0,14$ (4x bb + 2 limpers + 0,02$ from guy on bb position) ?

I hope you do understand now =)
      sorry for my English.

Thanks.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      1-No the big blind doesn't count as a limper.
      2-play NL4 or NL5 with $25 bankroll
      3- yes it really works just follow the strategy. If you get rakeback and a first deposit bonus you will build your bankroll very quickly and move up the limits.

Good Luck