A little RUSH trick...

• cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Hi guys... (n gals)... for all of you that play rush poker i have a little sneaky pointer that you may be interested to hear...

If you plan on folding a hand, yet would like to see the action that follows...

E.g. you 3 bet light and a player 4 bets... (the type of spot you would really like to see what happens...)

If you click sit out after hand you will remain seated at the table till the end of the hand...

So for those that don't know, this can be very useful :evil:
  • 18 replies
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      or just check the handhistory from hem/ft's hh review.
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by Shevtshenko
      or just check the handhistory from hem/ft's hh review.
      True... but this enables us to instantly take notes...

edit: also we can maybe get some timing tells....
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cjchalmers
      Hi guys... (n gals)... for all of you that play rush poker i have a little sneaky pointer that you may be interested to hear...

If you plan on folding a hand, yet would like to see the action that follows...

E.g. you 3 bet light and a player 4 bets... (the type of spot you would really like to see what happens...)

If you click sit out after hand you will remain seated at the table till the end of the hand...

So for those that don't know, this can be very useful :evil:
      I've noticed that too, and use it from time to time, then wanna see the action ;) I noticed that then I had to make a WC brake and sit-outed :)
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      wow there's actually ppl that didnt know this ?:D
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by OZSA
      wow there's actually ppl that didnt know this ?:D
      There is always a few ....
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      a better trick: after your session review your hands!!!!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Just bear in mind that every time you sit out and rejoin, you start from the Big Blind again.

Ok, so it's not too much money, but if you're doing it a lot, you will pay far more than your usual share of the blinds which can mount up and ofc be out of position more.

Good thread & discussion.

Bart
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by thazar

another wide person... read the posts above you will find someone has already said this... :rolleyes:

i also gave reasons why this can be useful....

EDIT: lol the first reply basically says what you did... read more than just the original post.....
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Just bear in mind that every time you sit out and rejoin, you start from the Big Blind again.
      not true... the BB is always decided on who has played the most hands without paying it... obv there is some form of a time limit you can sit out for...

i have sat out .... went WC... out for a smoke... made a coffee, then started back up in mid pos....

edit: replied to a few posts then joined back in MP
    • jnkFDH
      jnkFDH
      Bronze
      not true... the BB is always decided on who has played the most hands without paying it... obv there is some form of a time limit you can sit out for...

i have sat out .... went WC... out for a smoke... made a coffee, then started back up in mid pos....

edit: replied to a few posts then joined back in MP

Yep, as long as you are not removed from the seat, when you return to play it's as if you were never gone. No extra BBs
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Ok apologies, good to know thanks ;)

Bart
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Ok apologies, good to know thanks ;)
      no need to apologize... :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I have also on rare occasion joined the game and did not sit on the bb. I guess if 2 new people join the same table at the same time only 1 can be on the bb
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze

another wide person... read the posts above you will find someone has already said this... :rolleyes:

i also gave reasons why this can be useful....

EDIT: lol the first reply basically says what you did... read more than just the original post.....
      sorry about that :) tired
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver

sorry about that :) tired
      no worries dude... i quoted myself in another thread posting what i said earlier and i got the same response...

so only the third time someone said this to me tonight....

i do think this can be useful... i like to make notes as i go along and this gives me ample time to do so... also like i said... you can get reads from fast check fast bet ... tank etc...
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      only if you close the table or you timeout so that means u sitout from the table then you will be bb again..i put sitout after most of the hands that has a pre 3bet or limp 3bet, u must note all info down..or those who insta shove..or those raise raise 10bb pre, i always put sitout to see if its aa or he's doing it with kk aswell, but till now it was only aa (around 200k hands:D )
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I have also on rare occasion joined the game and did not sit on the bb. I guess if 2 new people join the same table at the same time only 1 can be on the bb
      Yeah, sometimes this happens to me as well. But then I was in the second hand in the big blind.
    • nightblue21
      nightblue21
      Bronze
      wow thx man, it was new for me :s_biggrin: