Card Protectors Pls :P

• cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Hi folks... any chance of you guys looking into having some PokerStrategy card protectors made for the shop...

Maybe some variations for the poor and the wealthy ;)

I wanted to make a poll to gauge the interest in this but have no idea how... (do we have that privilege)...
  • 9 replies
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      +1
      Awesome idea
    • ukwagon
      ukwagon
      Bronze
      +2 :D
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hell yeah!

It's not like I'm gonna buy one any time soon but I'd like some new prizes in the community other than hoodies! :D
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      i just use my gun... or my dick. but then again sometimes i use my dick as a gun and sometimes i use my gun as a dick
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by ihufa
      i just use my gun... or my dick. but then again sometimes i use my dick as a gun and sometimes i use my gun as a dick
      woah ihufa trolled my post .. I'm honored... not worthy

gl on the featured table ;)
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i usualy use my hand to protect the cards although, ihufa has a good point who would try to mess with his cards after his little friend touched them :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad:
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by pogodon
      i usualy use my hand to protect the cards although, ihufa has a good point who would try to mess with his cards after his little friend touched them :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad:
      lmao ... win again
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Hey folks,

I do not think we will add this in the shop. I dnot expect many people to buy these furthermore the items are very small and shipping costs would be qute high relative to the item.

Please have in mind that card protectors are somehow ubiquitos, you can use anything and many people even prefer on having an individual card protetor.

Thus I am afraid to tell you we will probably not add them to the shop.

Best,
      Tobias
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by OnkelHotte
      Hey folks,

I do not think we will add this in the shop. I dnot expect many people to buy these furthermore the items are very small and shipping costs would be qute high relative to the item.

Please have in mind that card protectors are somehow ubiquitos, you can use anything and many people even prefer on having an individual card protetor.

Thus I am afraid to tell you we will probably not add them to the shop.

Best,
      Tobias
      O.k. thanks for considering ...