Fl Hu vpip BB > vpip SB

• joehahaha
      joehahaha
      Bronze
      Fl Hu

vpip BB > vpip SB

I see regs who have that^ and they are long term winners on ptr,

I don't know why because on thar room sb IS the dealer...

Why play more pots oop?

They rarely bluff without intiative (having initiative = being the aggresor during the previous round) and they sometimes do loose calldown J-high on boards rich of broadways or rich of flush and straight possibilities.

Also, their AF is decreasing at each betting round.

I'd like to understand their play.
  • 4 replies
    • cjheigl
      cjheigl
      I don't see a good rationale for playing more hands out of position. It seems weird.

Decreasing AF is normal, as the AF on the flop and turn is largely influenced by continuation bets. This should not be the case for the river.
    • joehahaha
      joehahaha
      Bronze
      They also have a large range of 3-bet on bb.

Almost call any-two on bb but 3-bet the top of their range.

That would just be a vilain that I'd call aggresive preflop, but the thing is that they seem to prefer playing bad starting hads oop cuz they fold them on sb. This gives a vpip at bb of like 95% and a vpip at sb of like 80%. Limit is 5/10 and blinds are 2/5. The only good thing about playing like this that I see is that playing bad starting hands at bb cost 5$ while playing them at sb cost 8$ if we exclude the option of limping at sb. Is that 3$ saved worth being oop at 5$/10$? That is not even one third of a big bet.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      i think from the \bb you should play quite tight. something like 30% is what i prefer
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Tbh that makes no sense, are you sure you've got the stats right?

Yoghi is trolling, don't mind him.