$100,000 freeroll on FTP

• TinovderLaan
      TinovderLaan
      Bronze
      So there's this $100,000 freeroll on FTP for people who registered an account there in October. I have played three freerolls, and managed to place 10th and 5th using the strategy outlined in the freeroll article (I also placed 5739th another time when my rockets got beat by 83o...).

My question is, since the prize pool here is over 650 times larger, would using that same strategy work here, too? Since the prize pool is so large, I find it hard to believe many people will still play so terribly as in the $150 freerolls.
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey TinovderLaan,

The Strategy that PokerStrategy.com trys to teach it's players focusing on freeroll tournaments will work in any freeroll.
      But, remember these are guides and you still need to put in that little extra work to well.
      Remember to post hands and discuss about things you are not sure of.
      Goodluck in these freerolls. :)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • TinovderLaan
      TinovderLaan
      Bronze
      Of course, I use a slightly different version of that guide. For example, if I notice a player raising/pushing with many mediocre or trash hands, I push against him with far more hands than outlined in the article.

I'll post any hands I felt uncomfortable about :)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Good stuff. Sounds like you are going the right way about the game ;)
      This will be the best place for your freeroll tourny hands:

Regards,

Kyle.
    • daveyboy1991
      daveyboy1991
      Bronze
      Can you point me in the direction of the freeroll article please? Finding it hard to find :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi daveyboy,

This was an event held last year as per the dates of the posts.

I'll close the thread to avoid any further confusion.

Details of all community events are announced on the News page, check it out regularly to not miss anything :)

Best regards,

Bart