This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New member strategy points

• IronSulphide
      IronSulphide
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,
      I recently joined PokerStrategy and am pleased to say that receiving my $50 starting capital was a quick and easy process. Thank You.
      I've played at PokerStars for a few days now and earned a small bunch of VPPs. I understand that these will earn me strategy points, updated on a daily basis, but as yet my strategy point total is showing Zero. I know it's early days and not urgent but I'm wondering if the system is working or if I need to do anything else to kick-start it.
      Thanks in advance for any replies.
  • 1 reply
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      IronSulphide,

unfortunately there might occur delays sometime with point updates as we rely on date from poker rooms which is sometimes late.

You can see this in your profile:
      "..." means that we are still waiting for data.

If this is the case please accept my apologies, but there is nothing we can do but wait
      However there was not a single case we did not get the data so you will get your StrategyPoints credited for sure.

Best regards,
      Tobias