Do you recommend to use WH or partypoker for the free 50?

• PSTomas
      PSTomas
      Basic
      I plan to get the free 50 and I like WH but partypoker seems to have more promotions from pokerstrategy at the moment, so I am not sure what to choose. WH seems to have more friendly rake scheme at the lower limits which I play and it seems easier to clear the bonus there (150 days for 50 dollars rake).
      I am thankfull for any insight or recommendation.

(I already posted this in the WH specific forum, but this seems a better place as all the other similar questions are here so sorry for duplicite post)
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey PSTomas,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.
      Personally both sound pretty easy to clear.
      5months to rake $50 is more than enough to clear IMO.

Regarding the multi threads, please do not create multiple threads. If you feel a thread should be placed somewhere else we are more than happy to move it for you ;) just ask.

Either area is fine. I think beginner thread would get more views.
      What do you say we close the William Hill one and keep this one open and if we need to move your thread for more information we can do that for you?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • PSTomas
      PSTomas
      Basic
      Sure, thankx, I would have moved it myself, was I clever enough to know how :-).
      Which one would you recommend anyway?
      Partypoker is in the list as the first choice.
      Rake at the lower limits seems to be the same.
      WH earns more PS points for dollar raked.
      Any plans for pokerstrategy promotions on WH?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      From duplicate thread:
      Originally posted by darkod80
      Its the same amount of rake at party poker -also 50$ before withdrawing. I would recomend party poker because it is very easy to withdraw money ,unlike at william hill where they ask you to send all kind od paperwork about you. When cahing out from party poker they call you and asks you about your personal data and its over within 5 minutes. From my personal experience players are softer at party poker at 5/10 cents.
      Hey PSTomas,

I closed the other one and posted a reply from a member and left this thread open.
      Only Moderators can move threads.

PartyPoker being at the top of the list doesn't mean it's better than any other PokerRoom. The list is just random.
      As for rake. I have heard Party is a little lower than William Hill but I wouldn't worry about rake to much. The players on both sites on the lower limits are so bad that you will be able to beat the rake. :s_biggrin:

I can't foresee what Promotion Pokerstrategy will do for each PokerRoom. Sorry. But we are always making new promotions regularly so you will have plenty of incentives whichever room you choose :f_biggrin:

Regards,

Kyle.