SnG videos please!

• elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      As a SnG grinder, I can't feel but feel jealousy to the cash players who have been getting tons of awesome videos lately. Admittedly pzhon's videos from a while back were great but even that has dried up.

It seems like chenny and pzhon are the only two people who are making videos for SnGs recently and the last video releases were also from quite a while ago.

Can we maybe start getting more SnG videos? some from TheNose/Steinek/Unam? and More from chenny and pzhon please!

I think lessthanthree also has great credentials if you're looking for someone from within the commuity to make a video. He probably the best mid+ stakes sng player we have in the Eng. Community.

If you're looking for some star players, Moshman and Cippin criss come to mind. Have watched their videos from CR and i thought sippin criss' were super . I think AMT an glitlr also makes some very nice sng videos
  • 11 replies
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Unam said in his coachings that he was making some new videos, hopefully those are out sometime soon.
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      I think given how many hands are posted in the SnG evaluation forum it's pretty clear there's a big demand for videos, from bronze to diamond.

Yet last gold+ video is from february and no platinum+ video was released this year =/ even last silver+ video is nearly two months old.

I understand Unam has already recorded new videos that should be released soon, but I hope videos are released frequently from now on.
    • CBFunk
      CBFunk
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

unfortunately we have a shortage of SnG producers at the moment but we are trying to get some new guys on board.

Good news: There will be a new pzhon video this week.

I also talked to Unam and TheNose who will be doing new videos and we are looking for new producers all the time, e.g. talked to sippin criss when Stox and CR merged but he had already signed with CR.

Cheers,

Clemens
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      eagerly awaiting the pzhon video.

hopefully theres more good news soon.
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      sorry elhh :( . hard to work when im travelling etc
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chenny8888
      sorry elhh :( . hard to work when im travelling etc
      excuses.. pffffft
    • CBFunk
      CBFunk
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

happy to announce that lessthanthreee will produce videos for PokerStrategy.com :)

His first video will be released today
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Clemens
      Hi guys,

happy to announce that lessthanthreee will produce videos for PokerStrategy.com :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome <3 <3 <3
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      Originally posted by Clemens
      Hi guys,

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome <3 <3 <3
      I love you Clemens, no gay.
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      I am supposed to be making more videos, primarily SNG videos, and I will try to have about two per month for the next few months.

Here are some topics I am working on:

Immediate Profit: When are the folds enough to justify betting? When is stealing ok without an immediate profit? When should you turn down immediate profit?

Super Turbo Ranges: Nash equilibrium and actual ranges from some low stakes super turbos, and how you can get these statistics from your database.

Variance: How well do your results reflect your skill advantage? How long is the long run? How large of a bankroll do you need?

Heads-up in SNGs: How to play once a SNG is down to 2 at each effective stack depth. How to analyze your performance with a database.

Limped Pots: Replays of SNG hands which were not raised before the flop.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      sounds great pzhon cant wait!