uummm

• 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Your first post is against forum rules. I have explained in the original thread.

Please read the forum rules at your leisure so as not to breach them in future.

Many thanks for your co-operation.

Bart
    • RIPCURL88
      RIPCURL88
      Basic
      i apoligise..... I am sincerly sorry i did not see the rules i have read them and will be sure to be a good boy from now on....... My bad Bart sorry man.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      lol no problem my friend... and thanks ;)

Good to see you join our community though, we are all really friendly here and supportive to each other. Don't let the shakey start put you off, we look forward to seeing you become active in the forums.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck & enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • RIPCURL88
      RIPCURL88
      Basic
      Thank u very much dude.......oh and i am not breaking the rules on full tilt i have 1 account that i used to use for sit and goes and tourney when i very first strated playing poker now i only play with the one account that i mentioned THE-TRUTH-HURTZ.... I dont physically log in to 2 different accounts at the same time cause that is against the law aswell as being against the gambling law....I hope we have an understanding of each other and maybe we will bump heads on the felt one day :-)
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      if you had one initial account with full tilt your not allowed to create a new one, if they notice this they will delete the second account (usualy)
    • RIPCURL88
      RIPCURL88
      Basic
      oops well i hope they delete the one with the ticket then not the username i have been on for the last 2 years and got a bankroll up.... :-(....
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      pogodon is correct.

If you still hold 2x accounts at Full Tilt (even if 1 is inactive), please contact Full Tilt's own support team and ask them to merge them or close one. It is in your interests to do so asap.

support@fulltiltpoker.com

The consequences for being found with 2 or more accounts are severe and could lead to both being closed, lifetime ban and confiscation of all funds. We have unfortunately seen this happen on occasions and it really just isn't worth losing access to a great poker platform like that.

We really are trying to help you with this.

And yes, you are very welcome here and I hope to see you around the forums, playing an active role in our community events and at the tables soon :)

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: They are most likely to close your newer account and leave you with the original one. But if you contact them asap, they will no doubt transfer any remaining funds into your remaining live account and help you update it etc.

They really are supportive and helpful when you approach them and own up, it's just when people don't come forward but are found out that they get heavy ;)
    • RIPCURL88
      RIPCURL88
      Basic
      Thanx heaps bart i never thought they could merge my accounts but i will get them to do that asap....Thanx friend.....

I guess i gotta get on to them and suffer the consequences...