This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Curious about something

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Cardbender,

Can you give a little more detail, was your post edited? (if so can you link us) or was it removed?

We don't delete posts, they are removed to a secure (private) area of the forum and so should be retreivable.
      I don't recall any mod removing anything from that thread, but can ofc can check with them and admins for you.

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: You posted in the LoC thread I assume? and not outside on a separate thread?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Did a quick search and found it for you.

You had posted in the correct thread and it's still there:

Who wins the League of Champions? Win a Hoodie!

You would be entered into the draw along with all the other correct entries.

Let us know if you still have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Thanks Eagle,

I thought I looked in every page, I'm sure I looked 3 times. I must be losing it.

Anyways no big woof if I don't win. I have already won a hoodie and T-shirts kicking everyone's asses in community MTTs. :D

everyone's but SoyCD that is.

But the more T-Shirts you give me just means the more I'll advertise for you in the WSOP.

I'm off to the oil rigs see you in spring!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      No problem my friend,

Yes I was there and impressive it was too. Don't worry we will have other community events and chances to take the legend that is Mr SoyCD down ;)

Take care buddy, see you soon.

Bart