Other 50$

• scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      There are already many sites (by google) that offer no deposit 25$ and other 25$ after making points. How does it work, partypoker pays for new players or sites pays it from their own money?

If partypoker pays these money, then why there is not possibility of taking second no deposit bonus at them, only if Im "lucky" and get chosen by you?

Taking free money from those other sites would make me untracked account, so I would have useless account. I wanna be tracked throught pokerstrategy, but dont want to deposit own money.
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey scscpoker,

Our main business model is to provide every player with a free $50 starting capital and get better by learning our content. By keeping to the bankroll management and our content you shouldn't get broke.

However if you have lost your starting capital you still have some ways to get money again. For example our tell-a-friend system or freerolls.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      I know that I shouldnt lose my money, but its better to play at 2 sites - more promos etc., and registering without pokerstrategy as affliate makes that site unplayable.

Also, first "non-deposit" is great thing for any beginner, and I dont wanna register at some site without free money if other affliate offers these free 50$ at them, but if I take it from different site, I wont have tracked account.

Im not asking for free money from pokerstrategy - my question is: does PARTYPOKER give those money to attract rake-making players? If yes I dont see problem for them with giving second starting capital to players. (If all other affliates pays those 50$ from their own money, then I understand u cant give those second free money)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi scscpoker,

Obviously the choice is totally yours. We would of course prefer you to be tracked to PokerStrategy so that the additional income stream helps to cover the cost of your initial free $50, all the educational material, free live coaching, community events etc.

Whilst a free bankroll with a different affiliate may at first seem attractive, just bear in mind that tracking your account to PokerStrategy (even if you have to deposit a little of your own funds) would probably be better value for you in the long term.
      A number of other affiliates (thank you for not mentioning them here by the way ;) ), will only provide you with an initial capital and very little else. PokerStrategy however provide you with PokerStrategy points on all tracked accounts and with it the benefits of status upgrades opening up additional educational material etc.
      In addition, PokerStrategy regularly run community events on it's partner rooms ranging from huge rake races, to freerolls, to live event qualifications and much more. These events are usually restricted to those members with a tracked account.

As HannesZ mentioned, we don't just give you $50, we instead invest in your poker education and provide you with everything that you need to fine-tune your game and obtain maximum benefit from it.

We wish you well with your decision. Any questions, don't hesitate to shout ;)

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: Our partner sites do occasionally run promotional 2nd starting capitals, but these are ad-hoc and cannot be relied on or requested. Luck of the draw & timing.