problems with PS points.

• Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have a problem with my PS points, its seems my PS points do not counting anymore i dont know why... but i am still playing everyday in pokerstars... why ? How to fix this problem ?
      Thank you.
  • 7 replies
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      It is same for everyone probably. My stars points were last updated 8 days ago.
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shakalis
      Hello,

I have a problem with my PS points, its seems my PS points do not counting anymore i dont know why... but i am still playing everyday in pokerstars... why ? How to fix this problem ?
      Thank you.
      If you're with 888 then they have a 4 day backlog for the day-by-day point count. For what it's worth my total for 888 hasn't been updated for weeks.
    • KeKNoRRiS
      KeKNoRRiS
      Bronze
      Hello,

Thank you.
      It's probably because the system counts the best 28 day streak in 42 days. So if you gained less points in the last 10 days than in the 30 before, it looks like your points don't update.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KeKNoRRiS
      Hello,

Thank you.
      It's probably because the system counts the best 28 day streak in 42 days. So if you gained less points in the last 10 days than in the 30 before, it looks like your points don't update.
      I'm having the same problem also on stars and ive played more in the last 5 days than i have in the last 3 weeks put together. I know they say pokerstars sometimes takes a while longer to send the info but its never taken this long for me before mine last updated a week ago i think
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well my strategy points didn't update since nov 1st so i guess its the same for everyone. Nothing to panic about.
    • klemens555
      klemens555
      Bronze
      My last update was on 30 Oct.
      I agree with "Nothing to panic about" ... but:
      - the problem with me is, that I am waiting for elephant licence (which i probably would already have with appropriate points update)
      - also trying to achive gold status, with access to articles that I would really like to read :-)

Yeah, my first post :-)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Regards,

Kyle.