[NL20-NL50] SH50 TT vs 2Fish on 99x

• 5 replies
    • gisch
      gisch
      Bronze
      i would fold with no further reads bc
      1. you cant really call bc they both are left to act which can lead to very ugly things, if anyone of them raises another time you clearly have to fold

2. from my exp a minr from a fish is super strong most of the time

3.if you go to the turn 3way and they just have overs and maybe one of them a flushdraw your equity is not soo good anyway and you havent invested a lot of money

So i just fold and wait for a better spot
    • falcone1983
      falcone1983
      Bronze
      Simple fold.

You could consider leading the flop.
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Hi,

squeeze preflop!
      As played: Lead flop because you take down the pot quite often.
      If you check, fish bets and other fish minr with you left to act it's a simple fold imo.

Best regards,
      Anin
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I wanted to squeeze but I would get 2 callers and there would be an overcard on more than half the Flops and I wont like it w 2 people in
      so is there any reason that Squeeze is better?

I folded on F and I felt good about but also it felt liek its weak ...
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      I wanted to squeeze but I would get 2 callers and there would be an overcard on more than half the Flops and I wont like it w 2 people in
      so is there any reason that Squeeze is better?

I folded on F and I felt good about but also it felt liek its weak ...
      Depends how light UTg is open, if his opening range is really tight then don´t really see why you should squeeze, you´re get 4-bet and if you shove then likely are against JJ+/AK against TT is doing quite bad.
      If UTG is opening quite loose, then squeeze is fine, since he won´t really call there with KQ/QJs and likely also not even AQ, but BU might easily call with wider range and then you´re only against one player with initiative.
      I think both call or squeeze are fine and it depends how tight/loose is UTG and how comfortable are you playing for stacks with TT.
      Postflop: fold is better. i think MP might easily have there hand and you also don´t know if UTG would fold there overpair if you´re going to call or 3-bet