Ever folding KK pf? (6 max turbo)

• martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Like the topic says, is it ever right to fold KK preflop?

In this example, we had a raiser (3 bb) in 1st position I think. right behind him I had KK and minraised it (to lure him in the pot, make the pot bigger, make others fold etc)

Guy behind me calls. then a fold. The guy on the button min raises me.... Original raiser calls and I should think this screams ACEEEEEES but I did not put the guy on aces. I shove all in and both the other raisers call.

KK(my holding) v 55 v A :club: Q :club:

using pokerstove, I should be winning ~55% of the time. 55 18.58% and AQs 26.16

we were barely in the game, this was pretty early on - the chance to triple up and criple two other players looked pretty good to me.

the 55 guy hit another 5... why he even thought about 55 being good in that spot is beyond me.... anyway, what'd you guys think? :s_evil:
  • 3 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      In this example, we had a raiser (3 bb) in 1st position I think. right behind him I had KK and minraised it (to lure him in the pot, make the pot bigger, make others fold etc)

evil genious
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa

evil genious

dunno if you're being sarcastic, would like something on topic x
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      there are some bubble spots where you should fold but almost never.

Yes he's being sarcastic. raise it biggly