Quick Question about Status

• SamThomas
      SamThomas
      Bronze
      Hey, just wondering about moving up in status'. Im looking to move up to silver status at least. However I only play recreationally, and I read that PS accounts for your active play over the past 28 days or 2 weeks or so?

So if I move up, and can't play for a while does this mean Ill drop down again?

Thank you
  • 10 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      yeah you drop down, your status is for the last 28 days, although its easy enough to get silver status back, you gain 10 points for playing for like 5 mins a day so 10 days you gt back easy enough
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Actually, I believe your status is based on the best 28 day period over the past 4 weeks.

This means you will hold the status for atleast two weeks once achieved, but it's also got a while for you to enjoy even if you aren't able to play enough to keep it up.

Regards,
      Richard
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      ~Best 28-day run from the last 42 days
      ~You move up a level you wont move down a level for at least 2 weeks
    • Millamber
      Millamber
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Actually, I believe your status is based on the best 28 day period over the past 4 weeks.

Don't want to be rude, but 28 days equals 4 weeks, so I think u could make a mistake or I didn't catch the point why did u write those two terms... actually i thing it is 28 days from 42 days
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      +1
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by joecar
      ~Best 28-day run from the last 42 days
      ~You move up a level you wont move down a level for at least 2 weeks
      This is correct, thanks joecar.

Here's the link for anyone wanting to read up on the full details:

Best regards,

Bart
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Right, best 28 days from a 6 week period, is what I meant to write, sorry, should avoid posting when tired..

Apologies for the confusion caused.
    • TiGrOulefou
      TiGrOulefou
      Bronze
      Sorry to vampirize this thread to add a question, but it's linked to the user status.
      I've seen that twice on the last session my Poker Points weren't count and obviously I've been playing this two days enough to get at least 1 point.

Do I have a way to check why this happened ?

Many thanks.

TiGrOu.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hi TiGrOulefou,

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).
      Regards,

Kyle.
    • TiGrOulefou
      TiGrOulefou
      Bronze
      Ok, many thanks.
      I wasn't alarmed, but just because it refers to the 28th of october and the 4th of november.

TiGrOu.