Hey

• everminds
      everminds
      Global
      Hey, I just saw an ad (which looked like a spam...) for the free 50$ and, well it looked interesting but also a bit dodgy - has to be said. I passed the quiz and then I did not really feel well about putting in my personal information, especially adress and phone number, I had some bad experiences with online "free" stuff... I might not get the 50$ but the tutorials look very promising, and the forum looks very strong aswell.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi everminds,

You are of course right to be cautious, especially with "too good to be true" claims.

I can however confirm that PokerStrategy is a 100% legitimate and hugely respected company in the Gaming/Poker industry.

The offer of a free starting capital is also absolutely genuine. PokerStrategy invest in your poker education and provide you with everything you need to become successful. In return they return a small income from the poker room every time you play (see business model).

We will need you to supply a few personal details in order to qualify for the free starting capital. These are only required to verify your identity and to ensure that PokerStrategy's generosity is not abused. Your details will be kept safe and never given out to anyone outside of the customer support team.

If you still have any concerns, why not drop a ticket to the support team, or of course if you prefer not to claim the free $50, you can always deposit a little of your own funds in one of our partner rooms and still earn PokerStrategy points in the same way.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to shout, but in the meantime welcome once again to the forum, it's good to see you join our friendly community ;)

Best regards & good luck,

Bart
    • everminds
      everminds
      Global
      Fair enough... I did not put in my adress and stuff for the ID check so if I upload my ID picture it wont work ^^ I will just cash in my own money I guess :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by everminds
      Fair enough... I did not put in my adress and stuff for the ID check so if I upload my ID picture it wont work ^^ I will just cash in my own money I guess :)
      If the screen no longer allows you to input your details, you can always drop them privately to the support team using the ticketing system (link in my previous post). Support would be able to update your details for you.

No problem in depositing your own funds if you prefer though.

Good luck & enjoy your poker ;)

Bart