This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Q about the forum

• 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey dangermowse,

I think there is posting time limits for basic members. But I'll pass this question on for you.
      I think the restrictions for basic > members is like 15seconds or something.
      I think these limits are in place to restricting spamming.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

unfortunately, we had to take this measure due to a high amount of new "members" that started spamming our forums with advertising. But the real question is: Why aren't you Bronze yet? :)

Hadi
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      Hi there,

unfortunately, we had to take this measure due to a high amount of new "members" that started spamming our forums with advertising. But the real question is: Why aren't you Bronze yet? :)

Hadi
      My limit is 300 second (5 minutes). I won't ever move up ranks cos I don't use the system here, just like to offer hand advice.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You just need to get our free $50 starting capital or play one single Strategypoint.

If you think that our hand judge forums are that great you should also give it a try with our free $50 starting capital! :)

Cheers,
      Hannes