***** Hand History for Game 6495740769 *****
      $25 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Monday, November 12, 10:23:40 ET 2007
      Table Table 127157 (Real Money)
      Seat 3 is the button
      Total number of players : 2
      Seat 5: fizoloff ( $31.11 USD )
      Seat 3: kgb_teddy_85 ( $26.21 USD )
      fizoloff posts small blind [$0.10 USD].
      kgb_teddy_85 posts big blind [$0.25 USD].
      ** Dealing down cards **
      Dealt to fizoloff [ 9 T ]
      fizoloff calls [$0.15 USD]
      kgb_teddy_85 raises [$0.95 USD]
      fizoloff calls [$0.95 USD]
      ** Dealing Flop ** [ 7, 2, 8 ]
      fizoloff checks.
      kgb_teddy_85 bets [$2.20 USD]
      fizoloff raises [$6.50 USD]
      kgb_teddy_85 calls [$4.30 USD]
      ** Dealing Turn ** [ K ]
      fizoloff ???

kgb_teddy_85 is very agressive player. We know each other very good and make our private wars on PartyPoker :) . Im pretty sure If I checked He'd have beed all-in and then I had to fold this hand. He was too hard to have good monster hand and I seen him on low pocket pair or maybe some pair from flop. I know, call on PF was stupid, there were two ways raise or fold. And my raise on flop was too low, he has good odds to call and these mistackes made a troubles on turn. But what to do with this situation on turn without position? What you think about 8$ bet to let him think?
  • 2 replies
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      Really depends of how strong hand you think your villain has. I don't like the preflop action but flop c/r is good imo.

K on the turn is a good scarecard and I don't think he would've called on flop with AK/KQ or something like that. But you might be against a monster here too. You have 8 clean outs + maybe some more from the overcards. If I think I create enough fold equity by pushing here and villain has lowish WTSD rate, I would fire a second barrel on turn. Against passive player I would just check and hope he checks behind / bets low, against aggressive one it's mostly AI or check/fold turn, both has it's ups and downs ;)
    • Peter87
      Peter87
      Bronze
      1) headsup is really hard to analyse, because reads are soo importaint.

2) your preflop limp/call is really bad. Your hand is trash, you are oop and with your limp call you don´t have the initiative.

3) this is one of the best flop, that you can hit. so c/r is good. But your raise size should be larger.

4) the turn is a quity nice scarecard, that i would bet.