This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] T9o NL25 SH blind vs blind

• Fizoloff
      Fizoloff
      Bronze
      ***** Hand History for Game 6495740769 *****
      $25 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Monday, November 12, 10:23:40 ET 2007
      Table Table 127157 (Real Money)
      Seat 3 is the button
      Total number of players : 2
      Seat 5: fizoloff ( $31.11 USD )
      Seat 3: kgb_teddy_85 ( $26.21 USD )
      fizoloff posts small blind [$0.10 USD].
      kgb_teddy_85 posts big blind [$0.25 USD].
      ** Dealing down cards **
      Dealt to fizoloff [ 9 T ]
      fizoloff calls [$0.15 USD]
      kgb_teddy_85 raises [$0.95 USD]
      fizoloff calls [$0.95 USD]
      ** Dealing Flop ** [ 7, 2, 8 ]
      fizoloff checks.
      kgb_teddy_85 bets [$2.20 USD]
      fizoloff raises [$6.50 USD]
      kgb_teddy_85 calls [$4.30 USD]
      ** Dealing Turn ** [ K ]
      fizoloff ???

kgb_teddy_85 is very agressive player. We know each other very good and make our private wars on PartyPoker :) . Im pretty sure If I checked He'd have beed all-in and then I had to fold this hand. He was too hard to have good monster hand and I seen him on low pocket pair or maybe some pair from flop. I know, call on PF was stupid, there were two ways raise or fold. And my raise on flop was too low, he has good odds to call and these mistackes made a troubles on turn. But what to do with this situation on turn without position? What you think about 8$ bet to let him think?
  • 2 replies
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      Really depends of how strong hand you think your villain has. I don't like the preflop action but flop c/r is good imo.

K on the turn is a good scarecard and I don't think he would've called on flop with AK/KQ or something like that. But you might be against a monster here too. You have 8 clean outs + maybe some more from the overcards. If I think I create enough fold equity by pushing here and villain has lowish WTSD rate, I would fire a second barrel on turn. Against passive player I would just check and hope he checks behind / bets low, against aggressive one it's mostly AI or check/fold turn, both has it's ups and downs ;)
    • Peter87
      Peter87
      Bronze
      1) headsup is really hard to analyse, because reads are soo importaint.

2) your preflop limp/call is really bad. Your hand is trash, you are oop and with your limp call you don´t have the initiative.

3) this is one of the best flop, that you can hit. so c/r is good. But your raise size should be larger.

4) the turn is a quity nice scarecard, that i would bet.