This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Quiz--why i can't pass

• prof9
      prof9
      Basic
      I've read everything and I am stunned I have failed it 3 times...I really want to take part in this. Its not like I am stupid but i cannot find all the required information. Like if you 3.75 what do you rebuy too? 4 or 5 or 6 dollars? I can't find that info anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

prof
  • 4 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by prof9
      I've read everything and I am stunned I have failed it 3 times...I really want to take part in this. Its not like I am stupid but i cannot find all the required information. Like if you 3.75 what do you rebuy too? 4 or 5 or 6 dollars? I can't find that info anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

prof

lol there are all the answers

3.75 rebuy to 5
    • legendkiller1984
      legendkiller1984
      Basic
      quiz, how many correct answers is it to pass?
    • AtonalMonk
      AtonalMonk
      Bronze
      Don't rush the quiz guys. My first instinct was the same, but then i realized it was a proper quiz designed to test if you read the articles thoroughly. So i went back and read them again.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

Read the strategy articles carefully and you will easily pass the quiz. Btw: it is not allowed to browse the forum or the strategy articles while taking the quiz!

Good luck!
      Puschkin81