50$ free+first deposit?

• ajspingvin
      ajspingvin
      Bronze
      Hi,

I got 50$ at partypoker from pokerstrategy. Now I have 310$ and I want to make deposit so I can play NL25 (I think I am ready :f_cool: ). Is it possible for me to recieve first deposit bonus?

In addition, I made over 1400 pokerstrategy points with my staritng capital. Is it possible to have extra cash boost from pokerstrategy after i earn more points or elephant is only gift?

p.s. what is max deposit for this first deposit bonus, is it always 100% and how many point is needed for 1$ to be cleared?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english :tongue:
  • 10 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      all you need to know here

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/party-poker/
    • ajspingvin
      ajspingvin
      Bronze
      Thanks pogodon for link.

So there is only 2 questions i did not found answers:

Is it possible to have extra cash boost from pokerstrategy after i earn more points or elephant is only gift?

how many party points is needed for 500$ to be cleared? Also, what is the time limit?

Thanks in advance!
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      nope i dont think you can get an extra cash boost although PS do some time give a 2nd starting capital,

and i dont know how many points you'll need or time limit but when you deposit they will tell you probaly in casher under bonus account :s_cool:
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Indeed sometimes ps gives away #2 starting capital, but you can also use TAF to get some money in your bankroll.

As for clearing the bonus its usually 90 days period. Not sure how the system works there so i have no idea how many points you need. Try posting in party poker forum some one there should know that.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

if you do your first deposit with the code STARS600, you'll get a 100% up to $600 bonus - so if you cash in $300, you'll receive double :)

You can find more about that at the bottom of this page:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/2/

Regarding unlocking the free $50:
      You will immediately be able to start playing at the PokerStars tables with these $50. Any winnings generated from playing with your free $50 starting capital can be cashed out at any time. In order to withdraw the $50, you need to collect at least 500 VIP Player Points (VPP) within 90 days of receiving the starting capital.

If you don't manage to collect 500 VPP within 90 days, the $50 starting capital will be retracted from your account. If you have less than $50 at this point, only the remaining amount will be removed.

Taken from the above linked page.

Hadi
    • ajspingvin
      ajspingvin
      Bronze
      Dont know why You are talking about pokerstars platform, You probably did not read my post.

I found answers in partypoker subforum:

I cant have 500$ First Deposit Bonus only 100$ FDB because I already had 50$+100$ starting capital bonus. Also, I must use code PSDB100.

And about points I was interested I found this:

"You'll get the bonus paid out in four increments. For every 150 PartyPoints you earn, you'll receive 25% of the entire bonus. You have 120 days time to clear the entire bonus. If you don't clear the entire bonus within this time frame, you still get to keep the money you have cleared so far."

Pokerstrategy forum rocks!

p.s. You can move this thread to partypoker subforum if needed.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Ah sorry, I read Stars instead of Party - sorry :)
      The correct info is as follows:
      Technically, your $50 starting capital is a bonus. Initially, you will receive exactly $1 in your player account. This $1 will then activate the remaining $49, which are in your bonus account. This means you can't withdraw the money immediately, but have to play some poker first.

To withdraw the $50, you must have collected at least 100 PartyPoints. You automatically earn PartyPoints while playing at PartyPoker. The more you play, the more PartyPoints you receive.

You have 90 days time to earn the 100 PartyPoints. If you don't make it, the $50, or whatever is left of it, will expire.

For the FDB, you're correct :)

Hadi
    • ajspingvin
      ajspingvin
      Bronze
      Is there time limit for using PSDB100 code?

Somewhere I read that max. time is 60 days after opening account? My is much older...
    • Rootbox
      Rootbox
      Bronze
      Started playing poker through PokerStrategy at Cake Poker, which I found as a bad choise. Low player count, small choise of tables, SnG starting from $1 which i found pretty high for $50 starting capital. Eventually, SSS had been killed and my bankroll was getting smaller, even tho I still have some cash at Cake, now I have got the second chance with $50 partypoker bankroll and I'm really looking forward to this. So I'll get back to poker and hopefully this time I will actually enjoy it.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by ajspingvin
      Is there time limit for using PSDB100 code?

Somewhere I read that max. time is 60 days after opening account? My is much older...
      You have 60 days to activate your First Deposit Bonus after the free $50 has been added to your account.

So if your account is older you should try to contact PartyPoker:
      info@partypoker.com

Maybe they have a similar bonus available for you.

Cheers,
      Hannes