This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Aa

• Smashie
      Smashie
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $2,69
      Hero:
      $2

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:heart: , A:club:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0,08, SB folds, BB calls $0,06.

Flop: ($0,17) 6:spade: , 5:spade: , 5:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,06, Hero raises to $0,18, BB calls $0,12.

Turn: ($0,53) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      BB raises $2,43 (All-In), Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $0,53

Aces against unknown player. I made a frustrated fold, should i have called?
  • 3 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

He's loose enough (small sample tho) to have a lot of 5x/6x in his range so I'd fold most likely.
      But the problem with folding is he may still have just a worse pair here he's overplaying, but at the same time will he just shove worse pair like this on such a board unless he's spewy and getting frustrated in situation where he just doesn't know how to play. And if adding possibility of him still having some draws he's playing "interesting" - call can be justifiable.
      Although as I said - I'd usually fold just because I've seen FH in such a situations often, but to avoid giving wrong advice I'll leave thread open to let professional judge answer this hand.

Good luck!
    • Smashie
      Smashie
      Bronze
      He had 77 :(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Smashie,

As Duudalinja mentioned already, its fold for me also. It's very hard to Call there unless you have some reads on him, as long he has only 5 hands, I'd prefer to fold there, way too much to Call to get good odds. Well played.

Best regards.