This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

some noob winning session

• 10 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      looks good mate, keep it up and keep up the positive attitude :s_cool:

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      what game type did you play for this btw, and the limits, blinds?
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Bronze
      I'm playing only fixed limit for cash games... my opinion is, that NL is much complicated game than FL, so i'm trying to master FL first... :D
      And just switched to 0.10/0.20 yesterday, and got pleasantly suprised that there are lots of fishes, not just good players as i tought. :D ...
      Other than FL i play some MTT's, usually freerolls, and here is what i grabbed today.... :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So finally doubled up PS starting capital playing for about 2 months (after almost got broke, was down to 6$ :D )

And yeah...Thank you PokerStrategy, you're the best ;)
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      wow man ur enjoying some succes it seems. But with FL i feel the problem is, when u have a good hand, it rarely stays the good hand people over bet with nothing until they hit a straight or flush and ur hand goes down the drain, i mean there is no hand protection basically.

Also, they keep raising and u may not hit ur hand lol.
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sharkfin9000 But with FL i feel the problem is, when u have a good hand, it rarely stays the good hand people over bet with nothing until they hit a straight or flush and ur hand goes down the drain, i mean there is no hand protection basically.

Also, they keep raising and u may not hit ur hand lol.
      Yeah....but as long as they are overplaying their draws, they're makeing mistakes. And you want them to make mistakes, to earn some $ ;)
    • intunecatu
      intunecatu
      Bronze
      keep up the good work.
      But carefull !!
    • Henry1234
      Henry1234
      Basic
      Very good job so far. Keep up the good work. :s_biggrin:
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      yeah good job, ill give it a try again.
    • evildk2
      evildk2
      Bronze
      Hi Andrew) It's "retarded K9" :D Devillight from FT if don't remember. Nice to see you here.
      How are your success on 0.25/0.25 SH now? Beatin' it?
      When I turned to SH I had a big problems first time. And lost my platinum on Strategy :D

... my opinion is, that NL is much complicated game than FL ...

You're mistakin'. FL is really much more difficult. Maybe you're alredy figured it out.
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Bronze
      Oh..! Hi there, now i remember that hand. You were 3-betting some loose UTG guy and i cold called AQ from SB. (HEM refresehd my memory ofc :P ) . I knew some of the regulars there must be a pokerstrategyst.
      Anyway...i think i'm beating limit, 1.4 BB/100 over 50k hands, and i started SH play on 0.05/.1 so I got used by now, and transition wasn't painful there.
      See you at the tables... :s_evil: