• pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      looks good mate, keep it up and keep up the positive attitude :s_cool:

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      what game type did you play for this btw, and the limits, blinds?
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Platinum
      I'm playing only fixed limit for cash games... my opinion is, that NL is much complicated game than FL, so i'm trying to master FL first... :D
      And just switched to 0.10/0.20 yesterday, and got pleasantly suprised that there are lots of fishes, not just good players as i tought. :D ...
      Other than FL i play some MTT's, usually freerolls, and here is what i grabbed today.... :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So finally doubled up PS starting capital playing for about 2 months (after almost got broke, was down to 6$ :D )

And yeah...Thank you PokerStrategy, you're the best ;)
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      wow man ur enjoying some succes it seems. But with FL i feel the problem is, when u have a good hand, it rarely stays the good hand people over bet with nothing until they hit a straight or flush and ur hand goes down the drain, i mean there is no hand protection basically.

Also, they keep raising and u may not hit ur hand lol.
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Platinum
      Originally posted by sharkfin9000 But with FL i feel the problem is, when u have a good hand, it rarely stays the good hand people over bet with nothing until they hit a straight or flush and ur hand goes down the drain, i mean there is no hand protection basically.

Also, they keep raising and u may not hit ur hand lol.
      Yeah....but as long as they are overplaying their draws, they're makeing mistakes. And you want them to make mistakes, to earn some $ ;)
    • intunecatu
      intunecatu
      Bronze
      keep up the good work.
      But carefull !!
    • Henry1234
      Henry1234
      Basic
      Very good job so far. Keep up the good work. :s_biggrin:
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      yeah good job, ill give it a try again.
    • evildk2
      evildk2
      Bronze
      Hi Andrew) It's "retarded K9" :D Devillight from FT if don't remember. Nice to see you here.
      How are your success on 0.25/0.25 SH now? Beatin' it?
      When I turned to SH I had a big problems first time. And lost my platinum on Strategy :D

... my opinion is, that NL is much complicated game than FL ...

You're mistakin'. FL is really much more difficult. Maybe you're alredy figured it out.
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Platinum
      Oh..! Hi there, now i remember that hand. You were 3-betting some loose UTG guy and i cold called AQ from SB. (HEM refresehd my memory ofc :P ) . I knew some of the regulars there must be a pokerstrategyst.
      Anyway...i think i'm beating limit, 1.4 BB/100 over 50k hands, and i started SH play on 0.05/.1 so I got used by now, and transition wasn't painful there.
      See you at the tables... :s_evil: