Starting all over again

• KristianGW
      Hey Guys..
      I been playing poker for about 4 years now...
      My first 2 years were just for fun. But the last two years ive been in serious action.
      My up and downswings have been so sick...
      Thats because of my weak BRM. Im going to be honest about my situation. I ended up being broke.
      Just a couple of month ago i was playing 5/10 NL cashgame. I lost the respect for money and the other players. At the same time I cash out to much. I been struggling to get back on my feet, but its really tough playing lowlimit.

Now im trying to learn from mystake and accepting that the BRM is everything. Im using to rebuild myselve as different pokerplayer. Im staying away from the sites im normally play ar. Its embarrasing if my friends who are playing 10-20 NL cashgame find me at the low blinds. But i will make my comeback. I been playing at TITAN Poker the last couple of days and the chances of making my way is very good. OMG there is so many bad pokerplayers at TITAN it makes me HUNGRY:-)... But im just sticking with Short Stack Strategi until my Bankroll is good again. Hopefully I will delvoped a more Tight aggresive style instead of Loose aggresive.

Best of all Kristian
  • 7 replies