I already have an account in PokerStars.

• Harnas31
      I already have an account in PokerStars.
      Is there any code I should attach to my new deposit so that I could earn points also on pokerstrategy.com ?

Sorry for this question, but I do not want to make new account somewhere else and I want to be sure that it is impossible to earn points if I already have an account on poker stars.

• 2 replies
    • fruktpuff
      Poker sites do not re-track accounts to Pokerstrategy.com.

I personally asked PokerStars support at one point for my account, and they said:

"Unfortunately, the partnership between PokerStars and PokerStrategy does not extend to accounts created without using the PokerStrategy marketing code.
      The principle of affiliation dictates that players referred to PokerStars by
      PokerStrategy are eligible for the relevant benefits."

So no, I'm afraid there is likely no way that you can get your current account tracked, sorry.

• Hadi
      Hi there,

fruktpuff is correct, you can only gather StrategyPoints if you have an account that was created through us.

If you want to earn SP, you will have to create an account on a different partner room - and currently, you could get $50 from us on PokerStars, Full Tilt or William Hill :)