Clearing first deposit bonus

• Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

I am making some calculations about clearing first deposit bonus at PartyPoker.

So, I am not quite sure how many PartyPoints do one need to earn to clear whole 500$ bonus. Are there 4 installments of 125$ and do one need to earn 750 PartyPoints for each of them? If so, you need to earn 3000 PartyPoints to clear whole bonus. How much time do one have? 4 months?

Also, from your experience, how many hands (aproximately) do one need to play at NL25 to clear whole 500$ bonus?

Thank you very much,

Alleen86
  • 6 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

The bonus is cleared at a rate of 8 PartyPoints for every bonus $1. You have 120 days to clear the entire bonus. The bonus will be cleared in 10 steps. Every time you complete a step, 10% of the bonus will be released.

So in total you need 4000 PartyPoints, which is $2000 Rake.

At NL25 it is not that easy to clear the whole bonus. On NL25SH you have about 40 PartyPoints per 1000 hands. So in total 100,000 hands for the whole bonus.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      u can clear it in 4 month without any problem IMO
      cause u will probably at least take shots at NL50 where u will rake a bit more so I think u should be able to clear it 4tabling NL25
    • Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks guys!

I am comparing the William Hill and a Party for my next deposit. But I think it will be the Party because I have 4 months to clear the entire bonus there. At the William Hill it is only 2 months and aproximately the same amount of played hands. So I will deposit at Party, then William Hill, probably move to NL50 in the meantime since I play regarding to 25-buy-ins rule... I think it is the best choice.

Thanks again,

Alleen86
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good choice imo.

Do not forget to use our download guide, so that you can earn StrategyPoints as well.
      PartyPoker - 100% up to $500 Bonus

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Miske91
      Miske91
      Bronze
      four days waiting for my pay $ 50 which I won in a quiz and still not getting any notification by e-mail ....
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

I am sorry, that you wasn't able to get the free $50 on PartyPoker. We explained the situation yesterday and today in your ticket:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/showticket/1716394/

Please open an account on one of the following poker rooms:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

Please be aware that if you have already an account at the poker room, you are not allowed to open a second account.

Best regards,
      Hannes