Bot ?!

• 6 replies
    • cgoldie
      can't download the file, site's not in English and none of the links i click download =S.

However a HU SnG is an unlikely spot for a bot as they can only really make basic repetitive decisions (excluding non commercial bots) and can be beaten pretty easily.

Full Tilt is pretty tough on botting now so you should have an almost definite answer from them =)
    • joecar
      lol HU bots? Seriously bots are easily exploitable and a HU situation would be the worst. And you can choose decline rematches automatically from one of the menus.
    • pogodon
      it could easily of been a person playing just one table,when i play i only take 2 secs to make a decision ( its not rare) and as ^ said auto decline and if he only showed AA then i think he played well or you play to tight and afraid of raise
    • NeilSimpson
      what are bots?people cheating using computer programs or somethng??
    • Janchiks97
      In this case - programs that plays poker while your sleeping/partying/eating or w/e :D

I think players at higher stakes could easly beat those bots if they really exist, but on small stakes, where players really dont know poker fundamentals etc, those bots could be profitable thing :D
    • EagleStar88
      And they are totally illegal to use of course as give an unfair advantage, so do notify the platform's support team if you have any concerns.

They will always investigate and take action if necessary. They never mind you notifying even if it transpires that the player isn't a bot and has done nothing wrong.

Best regards,