This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

MTT Coaching Idea

• AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      This is something I am simply throwing around in my head right now and I wanted some input before I potentially go forward with this idea.

Basically what it would be is a group of maybe 10 guys(rough estimation) that I would coach like a classroom style maybe a hour twice a week? The topics could vary from sweating me playing to topic based discussion to HH from students. I would provide monthly HH reviews with each member for individual attention in return for a % of profit.

This is simply a rough idea but I don't know if anyone would even be interested in this or what they would like to see if they wanted to get involved. I would change my staking part of my website to include students and eventually I may open up some of the students to be able to blog on my website if they want too.

The contractual part would maybe be a 6 month period to join "Team dfsuperstar". This is all still a rough idea. I have also considered adding a fellow MTT player who would possibly alternate sessions with me.

Anyways feedback or ideas along with this would be great. Keep in mind I still play poker a ton :D .
  • 2 replies