This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl50 SH - Rush - QTs MP

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($95.55)
      BB ($50.25)
      UTG ($38.35)
      Hero ($50)
      CO ($38.30)
      BTN ($105)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: T:club:

fold, Hero raises to $1.75, fold, fold, SB calls $1.50, fold

FLOP ($4) 9:club: K:club: 9:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $2.75, SB raises to $8, Hero raises to $16, SB raises to $93.80 (AI), Hero calls $32.25 (AI)

TURN ($100) 9:club: K:club: 9:diamond: 2:diamond:

RIVER ($100) 9:club: K:club: 9:diamond: 2:diamond: Q:diamond:

villain unknown, in earlier hand he donked into me and gave up on turn.
      I think we can go broke on flop with fd and g/shot, given villain will be on a bluff some of the time. I min3b his raise to induce something from worse hands - but should I just shove over his raise for max feQ?

thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      shove is a littlebit big and you want to he would shove there worse flushdraws, so small 3-bet is fine. Also you can sometimes take b/c line on the flop and then shove any turn card. He is doing for value likely with 9x, he has there sometimes bluffs and he may b/f turn A high flushdraw. ALso you can hit your hand and shove for value against 9x, although that isn´t really the most important. Just you won´t really too often bet/3-bet there with KK and not even sure that 9x. So to balance that range b/c with strong draw and then shoving over turn raise seems imo also good option