Work at Alaska

• Bakotiinii
      Bakotiinii
      Bronze
      Hello, everyone. ( sorry for my bad English)
      I’m going to travel by the program “Work and Travel” this summer. I wasn’t able get a job myself, so I hire an agency to find out. They let me some job offers. But one was rather pretty.

Company- Hotel/resort
      City-Inside Denali National Park
      State-AK
      job title-general operations
      Start / end-May 26 - Sept 17
      Hours-60/week
      Salary-$500.00/week
      Housing- free
      notes-

I’m studying at University of international tourism and hospitality business, that’s why work hotel’s work at one the largest National park of USA it is great for me. But it seems very suspicious. Rather high salary for non-professional worker, and there is no ant notes at this Job.

What can you say about it? I will be pleasured if you can give me a suggestion.
  • 1 reply
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He Bakotiinii,

Free Housing & salary sounds reasonable. However you might not get the best flat and 60h/work doesn't sound like if you got loads of time to enjoy the national park.
      First thing you should do is search the internet for any information about your agency that organized your summer job.
      Do they expect any money to be sent in advance? Do they care that you get a visa,flight booking in detail or are they just superficially asking?

If it's a real job: get it and get some experience. (Or apply at PokerStrategy and come to Gibraltar)