AF/C-bet/ Fold to C-bet/WTSD/Hands

22/17/100/0
      0/-/-/-
      1.8/100/0/20/18
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I can never b/f river, since our hand looks a lot like air or maybe two pair hand and I think he can raise river for value two pair or also bluff sometimes.
      So to me easy b/c
    • partane
      partane
      Silver
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I can never b/f river, since our hand looks a lot like air or maybe two pair hand and I think he can raise river for value two pair or also bluff sometimes.
      So to me easy b/c
      I disagree, I think it is -EV to bet/call against this opponent. I made a overbet because my hand looks lot like air, but I think that most of the opponents in NL25 don't bluff overbets on river. I hoped that he calls with Qx or something like that.

Two Pairs would bet turn if it's not 64 and I don't believe he had that. He probably had 75. IMO Opponent raises only straights on river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by partane
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      So to me easy b/c
      I disagree, I think it is -EV to bet/call against this opponent. I made a overbet because my hand looks lot like air, but I think that most of the opponents in NL25 don't bluff overbets on river. I hoped that he calls with Qx or something like that.

Two Pairs would bet turn if it's not 64 and I don't believe he had that. He probably had 75. IMO Opponent raises only straights on river.
      Somehow I really like your line because for me it's defintiely Bet/Fold on the river if you are going to overbet so big. But otherwise I would act accordingly his raise, for example I would bet out like $3 and then depending on his raise I act accordingly, if the raise is way too big I often also prefer to fold but against a smaller one I call, I think that's what Kaitz actually was thinking.