I just passed the quiz, should i verify my ID?

• luckstorm85
      luckstorm85
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I just passed the quizz after much study :)

I have applied for $50 at FullTilt Poker. Now i wish to know if i should to send PokerStrategy a scan of my ID? Because i see at this forum some people had to do that before they got bonus.

If it's needed, plz let me know. Thanks :)
  • 17 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Hey, Luckstorm, congrats on passing the quiz. Just hang in there. If you are required to provide ID, you will be notified by email. Keep checking, and especially check your junk mail folder, as sometimes an email might go there.

Not everyone is required to provide ID, and if you are not, your money will generally be available within 48hrs. Please note, it can take a little longer than this, but don't panic, it does arrive.

Good luck with your poker career, I hope your name is prophetic. ;)
    • snrkskfmf
      snrkskfmf
      Bronze
      do we get free 50 starting capital at FT without depositing money?

i thought that only titan and party poker fit that free 50 category?
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Read the news :P they offer 50 on FT aswell since 2 weeks or something
    • luckstorm85
      luckstorm85
      Bronze
      i just got an email requesting me to verify my ID. I sent my document scan, please check if you received it ?
    • rrwillem
      rrwillem
      Bronze
      Ive had some friends that had to send ID and lost interest after. What is the reason for some people having to send ID and some not?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

We have to make random ID checks, because there are a lot of people who try to abuse our system and try to get the starting capital more than once. To avoid that we had to establish a security system. Unfortunately this system costs a lot of time and that's why you sometimes have to wait longer for your starting capital or an answer to your ticket.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • snrkskfmf
      snrkskfmf
      Bronze
      im not talking about a deposit bonus, i meant free starting capital.

we only get them from titan and party though, right?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      No, you can also get it on Full Tilt Poker, as you can read here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • luckstorm85
      luckstorm85
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin81,

You haven't answer me if your team received my scanned documents or not? I sent them and waiting for any news.

Thanks
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Please be patient. In case we didn't receive it we will let you know.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Claudiu86
      Claudiu86
      Bronze
      Hi there. I passed the quiz 2 days ago. I recieved the mail for id check. I scaned it... it was checked and i should be reciving my money now. Have some questions. How can i make a REAL money account on PartyPoker without making a first deposit ??? I can`t get the 50$ + 100$ if i dont have a real money account. Help somebody. Thanks in advance
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Claudiu86!

You should have received an email. We need an additional proof of address. If you have followed the steps of the guide, your account at PartyPoker will become a real money account as soon as you get the money from us.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • luckstorm85
      luckstorm85
      Bronze
      The Security Team require me a proof of my residence, although I had sent them both my ID card and passport which have my home address printed on it :D

However, i just sent them a bank receipt which also have my address on it :)

Hope this ID-Check will be worked out fine soon
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi luckstorm85!

Thanks for sending another proof of address. Unfortunately it is necessary because a lot of people try to abuse our offer.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • luckstorm85
      luckstorm85
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin81,

Thanks for your reply. I hope it'll be worked out soon.

Btw, has pure told you about my wish to be part of your team? ;)

Kindest Regards,
      luckstorm85
    • Kata505
      Kata505
      Basic
      Originally posted by rrwillem
      Ive had some friends that had to send ID and lost interest after. What is the reason for some people having to send ID and some not?
      Is this True - My friend said that he did not have to send ID ? I have to send ID, is he lying ?

Sorry my english is not so good.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Kata505,

ID checks are still currently random, but are increasingly likely now. Where requested, they must be completed in full to receive the starting capital.

Just send whatever customer support ask you to supply and await approval or further instructions.

Best regards,

Bart