This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 QQ river

• nktns
      nktns
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.29)
      BB ($8.40)
      UTG ($10)
      UTG+1 ($7.04)
      CO ($10.34)
      Hero ($19.14)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.30, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.60

FLOP ($1.95) K:heart: 4:club: 3:club:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $1, UTG+1 calls $1

TURN ($3.95) K:heart: 4:club: 3:club: 2:heart:

UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($3.95) K:heart: 4:club: 3:club: 2:heart: Q:heart:

UTG+1 bets $2.50, Hero raises to $17.24 (AI), UTG+1 folds

vpip: 18, pfr: 15, af: 4.0, 95 hands

I think he has many Kx, bluffs and even Qx in his range to shove river right? Sshould I bet turn? decided to go for pot control because he is short and if i bet i have to call a shove but i'd see Kx often then.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nktns,

Nah, I like also going for pot control on turn, the line is totally fine, on river I would although make a normal bet, when we shove it will be hard for him to Call with a lot worse. He might put us on flush or something like that and even able to fold his Kx so make just a normal bet, ~$2.50 or something like that. :)

Best regards.
    • nktns
      nktns
      Bronze
      Sorry again, but added river. Got it cut often when posting hands and trying to hide results. :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nktns
      Sorry again, but added river. Got it cut often when posting hands and trying to hide results. :)
      I don't mind shoving there, seems like reasonable against such a small stack. Against full stack it would be harder, you had to take into consideration the opponent.