probleem with installation of Poker-elephant

• dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      Hi my user name is dzikson999 and i have problem with installation off poker elephant. I downloaded the Elephant, but when i whant to create my first database problem occures.I entered user name and pasword but i keep on gething massage " fatal erorr 28000: pasword authentication failed for user dzikson999" can u help me ..?? :(
  • 6 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey dzikson999,

you have to use the username and password created during the installation process of postgreSQL.

If you don't remember the login credentials please uninstall postgreSQL and re-install it.

Deinstalling PostgreSQL correctly
    • dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      Ok thank you i will try..
    • dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      I manage to install Elephant but it still doesnt working ..? I click start import and open everest poker room but no stats apear on screen..so where is a problem now...( i must say that poker tracker is lot better and less complicated, why is elephant so full off problems..)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dzikson999
      I manage to install Elephant but it still doesnt working ..? I click start import and open everest poker room but no stats apear on screen..so where is a problem now...( i must say that poker tracker is lot better and less complicated, why is elephant so full off problems..)
      1 je engels faalt

2 Why are you complaining about a free program? It's a great program for it's value. Ofcourse poker tracker/HEM is better if they weren't they'd be filing for bankruptcy.
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      elephant is not for free..maybe it gives that impresion but if you want full elephant you must play poker and get 1000PS points and for that man you need money :D ...elephant is ok softver with some bugs ..btw dzikson its not complicated,you will see that he is simple when you get a point :)
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dzikson999
      We fixed some issuses related to everest poker in version 0.94.

Please wait untill we release it in our developer blog. http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com

By the way: The Pokerstrategy.com Elephant is still for free ;)