omfg im really f**KIN pissed.

• sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      I'm a begginner player trying to improve my bankroll. I started with 75 cents over 50. I went up till 51.65, and then somehow in one hand i lose it on a HU table because everyone leaves at the first hand, then two more hands i lose it to these f**king fa**ots who just call my hand protection and just raise and take my money away. Now im back to 1 cents profit, basically 50 capital. After 500 hands i have 1 F**KING CENT PROFIT BECAUSE OF THOSE STUPID MOTHERF***KERS OMFG I WANNA KILL THEM RIGHT NOW.

I WANNA GO ON TILT EXTREME WIN ALL MY MONEY AND F**K EVERYONE IN THE *** EVERY POKER TABLE. PLEASE HELP ME CALM DOWN.
  • 47 replies
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      I get angry and curse i hate playing these tables and they mock me saying why dont i play with more money, I F**KING WOULD IF I COULD ACTUALLY BUILD A F**KING BANKROLL WHICH ISNT EVEN WORKING BY PLAYING ABC POKER BECAUSE DOWN THE LINE I SOMEHOW END UP BACK AT THE 50 ON THE DOT!!!! ARRGHHHH MOTHER F***CKERSSSS!!!!

EDIT: These guys bet with garbage 4 high, and lose all their money but when they play me they just become poker gods just calling anything that will eventually become a flush(WHICH IS ALYWAYS ALWAYS WILL HIT) but fold if i bet two cents with a pair of aces.

I mean i have 40bb, and im paying blinds so when i get JJ, and i bet big to protect my hand against 1 guy, it just doesnt work, and then somehow he hits the flush and raises back harder all of a sudden.

Even then i didnt go berserk even though i really wanted to. I'm taking deep breaths right now, this is so unfair that was so many hours of working, I cant sleep like this. I know i dont make donk moves, or play stupid.

F*******KKKK MY LIFEEEEE
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      Are there any live coaching videos or something for the lowest possible limits on earth, like .1/.2 or even less like half cent, i need to see someone win on these PLEASE PLEASE....
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Flipping burgers pays u better
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      it's really hard not to mock you if you go berserk over 75 cents.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I'd like to see what happens if you'd be $2000 below EV in a single day...
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      I'd like to see what happens if you'd be $2000 below EV in a single day...
      truly doubt that day will ever come.
    • NeilSimpson
      NeilSimpson
      Bronze
      lol relax you mad man!ist 1 dollar!and even if ur annoyed about the play...relax....either uve played well and got sucked out on and lost....which means it will be over a small sample....or ur a bad player urself...analyse what ur doing wrong and accept that sh!t happens on the poker tables from fish....but fish is where u make ur money!
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      ok whatever i had a nights sleep and i guess i really freaked out. Its just that, it took hours or winning money here and there and going up, and i was feeling improvement definately but all of a sudden i run into some guys as if they are reading my cards and i lose my money or dont get any at all.

Some times i have to fold cards because idiots re raise back and forth with marginal cards while i folded to high face cards which would hit, while these guys just check back and forth and win the money with like 8 high.
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      it's really hard not to mock you if you go berserk over 75 cents.
      well ummm ok so im still a new player, 500 hands in, 20 cents rakeback - 50.21

So what should i do now, like what should my goals be realistically?
      Is 1 dollar per day too much?
      I only kept playing because i thought i was beating the competiton better.
      But maybe if im not chasing any goals then ill wander around till i eventually lose my money.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      500 hands is not a sample, you should be happy that you're breakeven, you could whine if your game was good and you would be b/e after 50000 hands.

Don't set any monetary goals, the only reason why you should think about money in your BR, is to check which limits you can play.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      you need ta sort yourself out if you go mad over 75c what if you were like a pro and flop the 2nd in a million doallr pot and lose to tom dwan aye
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      its not the 75 cents itself, i've gone back and forth up and down and come back to 50 dollars however, after so many hours of work i not only didnt make any money but actually lost my 75 cents of work... Thats why i was so angry.

i mean if im playing one table paying attention, not making stupid moves then i should have a healthy win rate. was 11bb/100 now its like 3bb/100 - 466 hands to be exact.

Apparently there are people crushing these and im like a retard losing it over and over again.
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      i mean if im playing one table paying attention, not making stupid moves then i should have a healthy win rate. was 11bb/100 now its like 3bb/100 - 466 hands to be exact.
      :f_biggrin:

I would advise you to study the basics of poker win rates before complaining about this. Although you are in the right place to learn.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      This fred is funny
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      well i thought i might as well make this thread over the top and make it a little funny.

BUT i understand 3bb/100 is a big win rate however at the micro micro limits, i see 8 bb/100 is not uncommon, also if i go according to 3 bb/100 by the time i double my bankroll ill be an old man loll.

The only positive side is i can win money playing slowly and i can play break even poker as of now.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      playing nl1k makes things much faster really.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by sharkfin9000
      its not the 75 cents itself, i've gone back and forth up and down and come back to 50 dollars however, after so many hours of work i not only didnt make any money but actually lost my 75 cents of work... Thats why i was so angry.

Apparently there are people crushing these and im like a retard losing it over and over again.[/quote

I remember when i was new i thought like u but after a while u have to get used to it cuz this is how poker is, if u cant handle this then its better to do something else :D
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      I see a great aspiring poker pro ITT
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sharkfin9000
      well i thought i might as well make this thread over the top and make it a little funny.

BUT i understand 3bb/100 is a big win rate however at the micro micro limits, i see 8 bb/100 is not uncommon, also if i go according to 3 bb/100 by the time i double my bankroll ill be an old man loll.

The only positive side is i can win money playing slowly and i can play break even poker as of now.
      it's not about winrate, it's about sample size. 500 hands is nothing. the end.