how to make withdrawals

• ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      Any players here from the Philippines? I am currently playing at FullTilt and Pokerstars, and PartyPoker. I need help on making withdrawal. the cheapest but safest and fastest as possible.

I have made a withdrawal at PartyPoker using bank-to-bank transfer. It is everything but cheap. made an $80 cashout and got only $65. I guess it's ok if I am already cashingout by the thousands, but not right now.

Moneybookers is out as it won't allow me to make deposits to any poker sites. I also tried moneybookers here at Pokerstrategy and it did not work and I ended up transferring my Payouts to PartyPoker.

I made a successful deposit on FullTilt using my Visa credit/debit card but it will not show up as an option for withdrawal.

I would like to hear how you make withdrawals from these poker sites particularly if you are playing here in the Philippines.

thanks.
  • 28 replies
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      im from the philippines. been playing for 2years now. use click2pay to transfer funds from room to room.

for stars and tilt, you can withdraw directly to your visa card only.
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      hi dwyt84,

may i ask exactly what type of visa card are you using and from what bank did you get it? I used Eon Visa card from Unionbank. I have no problem depositing but can't seem to withdraw with it. I have a Citibank Visa card but I am a bit afraid of using it for online transaction.

If i am to make a living playing poker online, I must make sure that making withdrawals is as easy as making a deposits... hehehe...

thanks.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      i use sterling debit card. visa.

withdrawals will always take awhile to post on your card. make sure that you get the ARN number from fulltilt or pokerstars and tell your bank about it. it took me around 30 days before the withdrawals posted.

its much faster if you withdraw through click2pay.

there's another player from the philippines in these forums. her name is purplefizz, you might want to ask her how she goes about withdrawing funds online
    • asokosa
      asokosa
      Bronze
      hello i am also from philippines and i am also new here

any updates on this topic?

can i cash out on eon card?

also in full tilt poker do i need to make a deposit first to be able to withdraw?

thanks in advance
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      hi asokosa,

just to give you an update on what i have done so far:

I believe you can withdraw via "check" without making a deposit ( but in my case, i have already made a deposit using "eon" ). all you need is to pass their ID verification. send FullTilt an email requesting that you want to withdraw by "check and they will email you an instruction on how to do that. FT will confirm that you pass everything and the "check" option will now be available on Cashier -> withdrawal window.

I withdrew $100 via check a few days ago. I received the check worth $100 in about 2-3 weeks. But then, when I deposited the check to my local dollar account, my bank told me that there is a $15 fee!!! and it will take 45 days to clear my check!!! Probably because the Canadian bank that issued the check does not have a branch here in the Philippines.

Eon card deposit will no longer work directly on FullTilt. You have to create an Entropay account. Entropay will create a "virtual visa" card for you just like Eon but without the physical plastic card. What you do is:
      1. fund your Eon card (i.e, over the counter at Union bank, or some electronic banking method.)
      2. from Eon, you are going to transfer fund to your Entropay visa card via the Entropay website.
      3. and from Entropay, you will transfer to FullTilt via the Fulltilt software.
      so from eon -> entropay -> fulltilt. this will take just a few seconds.

Once you have successfully used Entropay, you can now withdraw from FullTilt to your Entropay account.

Your entropay visa will work on almost all poker site. I have about $45 on Partypoker. Deposited $25. Then immediately withdraw the whole $70 after a few seconds to my Entropay but only got about $66 because of entropay charges. Entropay has a complete list of fees they charge so check it first before making any transaction.

Unfortunately, due to my excitement, I immediately deposited the $66 from my entropay to FullTilt. I should have tried transferring funds from Entropay to my Eon card. That's what i will try next if i receive my next referal bonus from Pokerstrategy:
      Pokerstrategy -> Partypoker -> Entropay -> Eon

Also, I was also able to withdraw from PartyPoker via bank-to-bank transfer without making any deposits. however, I was also charged $15 for an $80 withdrawal. On the plus side, your money will be available to you in 3-5 days. I dont know if you need to have a dollar account on your bank to do this. In my case, I have a dollar account.

So far, these are the only methods i have tried. im still looking for alternative methods to cash out. Otherwise, I think the only way to offset the fees is to withdraw large sums of money.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions feel free to post here.
    • kramirez05
      kramirez05
      Basic
      Hello,

I would like to know if you were able to withraw from entropay to your eon card.

thanks
      kristine
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      i dont know
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      hi kristine,

no, i have not done it yet. but thanks for reminding me. I will try it as soon as i get my next $50 TAF bonus and I will give you a feedback. By the way, are you also from the Philippines?
    • kramirez05
      kramirez05
      Basic
      yep, im in the philippines. im currently having a hard time withdrawing in fulltilt. last time i tried to make a withdraw through check however i didnt recieve it. now i tried eon card then entropay. seems fine i tried to make a withdraw using entropay but i havent got it yet. do u know how long will it take to appear in entropay?

thanks.
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      What I did was make a deposit first using entropay before I made any withdrawals:
      29 Nov 2010 Deposit PartyPoker $25.00
      29 Nov 2010 Withdrawal PartyPoker $66.27 ($25 + remaining balance at PP)
      03 Dec 2010 Deposit at FullTilt $86.00

So, the fund i took from partypoker appeared in entropay in less than a week.
    • outofmoney
      outofmoney
      Basic
      Hi kramirez05

have you had any luck with getting the money from entropay? I'm going nuts trying to get money out of full tilt.

I never thought it would be such a pain.

I'm going to sign up with entropay now.

do you know if entropay will credit the money back to your debit/credit card or did you have to do transfer from your entropay to your bank account?

I use union bank. I contacted them and they said that they do CFT(credit fund transfer) So that option should be available to me but its not. And full tilt just says to use one of there other proccesors.

also is anyone here around Manila?
    • gnawhalak
      gnawhalak
      Bronze
      ive tried to email fulltilt on giving me the credit back to my visa card as on option since i funded my BR that way.. but they said for my own safety its not an option..

have'nt tried withdrawing yet.. im hoping they would offer the bank wire transfer soon at FT..
    • gnawhalak
      gnawhalak
      Bronze
      just a small update after inquiring from FT..

We are happy to offer wire transfer withdrawal services for our high stakes players who need to move a large amount of funds from their Full Tilt Poker account. Wire transfer withdrawals must be a minimum of $20,000 and are typically processed within 3 to 7 business days.

.... we'll i guess i have no choice but to build my bankroll up to 20k :D
    • outofmoney
      outofmoney
      Basic
      Great I should have 20,000 in about 10 years. :D

Hey gnawhalak you here in the Philippines?

I opened an entropay account but I'm worried about depositing onto it then depositing into fulltilt and then not be able to withdraw money back onto it.

The last thing I want to do is put more money in fulltilt and not be able to get it back :rolleyes:

Click2pay seems ok but they won't accept my sss id card. They say it needs to have an expiration date. X(

So now I'm wondering about how to get an id that says that since I don't have a drivers license.

Geting verified is a pain in the but.
    • gnawhalak
      gnawhalak
      Bronze
      yup.. taga iloilo ako bro..

after losing my $50 bankroll from pokerstrategy.. i deposited at FT using my BDO visa card.. tinanggap naman..

naka ilang deposit din ako ng tig 10 , 20 , 10, 20 , 10, 10 ,10.. hehe..

until I was finally able to beat NL2 and learned proper BR management.. kaya its been sometime that i was not able to deposit funds..

and honestly.. withdrawing is not one of my major concern ATM. ..

took me months of learning the game and honestly you wont be taking out your money if you're just starting out..

I know it's hard to withdraw from fulltilt.. but i guess im here for the long run.. just continue to learn the game.. and build my BR in the process..

so, i guess.. as long as you get your money in.. play and enjoy the game.. worry about withdrawing later..
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      hello outofmoney,

dont worry about not getting your money on FT. I have made a successful withdrawal of $100 using "check" sent to me by mail. FT will not charge anything but the banks here in our country do. They will charge $15 flat rate, as far as I know, up to $1000. Also expect atleast 1 month clearing. Ofcourse I am still looking for better option.
    • jasmineB
      jasmineB
      Basic
      It depends on the bank. With BDO Visa card, it's easy to withdraw. Good thing you have your card. Unlike with others who take installment loans just t play poker. ;)
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      haha! i hope you are joking with the installment loan thing! :f_biggrin:
      'cause if you are not, better take advantage of PS TAF bonus program. I think I have collected about $150+ in bonus... great way to supplement your bankroll if you are still learning poker like me. As for the BDO credit card, can you widthraw with it? how much is the fee? I am a bit scare using real credit card online. that's why i use EON card and entropay.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      been playing for two years, going three now.

VISA debit card or click2pay is the way to go.

i have accounts on Party, Stars, Tilt and some smaller sites as well. i can transfer funds in between sites except stars since they don't take click2pay.

Click2pay > eon imo. give it a try :)