4 coloured card deck

• nowyouseeme
      nowyouseeme
      Bronze
      Heres one for you, Id like to know what peoples views are on the four coloured deck. All the screenshots I see seem to use them but for me they are just confusing. All my life clubs have been black, not green. When I see them as green my brain cant recognise them. Surely it is a myth that it is beter.... ???

maybe Im colourblind.
  • 7 replies
    • Qastorimon
      Qastorimon
      Bronze
      :D on Party I use cards that don't have any suit marks on them. They're just red, blue, black and green. Maybe it takes a little time to get used to, but I like it very much
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      I have more or less been using 4 coloured deck since i played online for the first time :)

Very easy to spot which suit it is fast, which could be a little hard once in a while when playing on smaller table-setup's imo..
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      its very useful if you are a couple of feet away from your computer... I cant tell the difference between club and spade otherwise...
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Qastorimon
      :D on Party I use cards that don't have any suit marks on them. They're just red, blue, black and green. Maybe it takes a little time to get used to, but I like it very much
      I got the same. There's a small white suit mark in the corner.
      That, mixed with a dark background table I got from the German Strategy site, very easy on your eyes !
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SonicXT
      I got the same. There's a small white suit mark in the corner.
      That, mixed with a dark background table I got from the German Strategy site, very easy on your eyes !
      You can also get these tables layouts on our site: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/

Have fun :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • nowyouseeme
      nowyouseeme
      Bronze
      thanks..

I am using Titan at the moment, I dont suppose there is such a thing for this site? And those blue tables????? man...
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      I know, but the German one also got a small PokerStrategy logo on it, don't worry :p
      It's this one I'm referring to :

I prefer it over the basic models, sorry :D