This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ mp2 3bet by CO

• xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      My thinking was oh great he probably has KK or AK or AA so when the flop came down K-K-7 and he c-bet I was thinking I only beat JJ-88 A-Q etc and thought that it didnt fit the way of betting but with 3 kings on the flop it seemed very unlikely he had KK or AK, but perhaps I could have called and evaluated on the river.

Any input to how else I could have played it would be great or did I give villian too much credit.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (MP2) ($5.01)
      CO ($1.89)
      Button ($12.59)
      SB ($3.95)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($12.68)
      UTG+1 ($5.26)
      MP1 ($12.50)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q
      3 folds, Hero bets $0.20, CO raises to $0.50, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.07) K, K, 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.55, Hero folds

Total pot: $1.07 | Rake: $0.05

Results below:
      CO didn't show
      Outcome: CO won $1.02

P.s pokerstategy conveter was playing up probably a problem my end so I used flopturnriver
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello xJCzZ,

I don't see any reason why we shouldn't 3bet against such a small stack and get it in. Just 3bet and get your money in.

Otherwise I don't see why we shouldn't Call his CBet there, way too weak to fold such a hand.

Best regards.