FLOP ($0.50) 8:heart: T:spade: 3:heart:

SB bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

TURN ($1.50) 8:heart: T:spade: 3:heart: 6:heart:

SB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

RIVER ($4.50) 8:heart: T:spade: 3:heart: 6:heart: Q:heart:

SB bets $4.50, Hero folds

Unknown.

Again misplayed hand.

Preflop minraise WAS a misclick, should be standard 3x.

When he donks pot calling is the best option i think as i don't wanna play for stacks because he can have set and i'm not too cool then.

Turn how to play? I called because he donked so big again flush didn't slow him down so i had idea of him having AhXh type of hand he decided to play aggro. anyway big range of his hand are sets so should i raise here? one more :heart: will destroy our hand, paired board will ruin it. And what if he 3betshoves? That's one of the reasons i didn't raise, because i wouldn't feel too good against a shove.

River bad card and when he pots it now it just makes me believe he has Ah, so no need to continue.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nktns,

Flop: I don't see any reason why you should play so passively, we have TP and also flushdraw in our hand, just raise it up and I am going broke.

As played
      Turn: We have to raise here, to get maximum value, no way I am going just to Call.
      River: As we played so passively our hand then yes, you can likely fold here, seems like we are beat. Would be much easier to play if we would have raised and tried to get our money in earlier.

Best regards.