Colour tagging players - lobby view?

• freespirit47
      freespirit47
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

i just recently moved to Party poker and i have a simple question - as i play, i use to tag some of the players with a colour icon (through player notes) so i can easily spot fishes/regs/nits on the tables next time i see them. Is there a way to display this icons in the lobby view? would be great for table selecting.. I tried to look into preferences/settings, but haven't find anything like that..

thanks

freespirit
  • 10 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      As far as I know that's not possible. :(
    • freespirit47
      freespirit47
      Bronze
      Thank you hannes, hopefuly they will add this small feature in the futute, would be very useful :)
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Hello there,
      u can use one nicefeature there to see who is sitting at the table (w colours)
      when u are in a lobby browsing the tables there is a small magnifier (Lupa) to the left of every table and if u click that u can follow the action on that table in a tiny window
    • freespirit47
      freespirit47
      Bronze
      yeah, i've seen that one, but it mostly take quite a while to load the table view.. Thanks for the hint tho, i might eventualy start using that feature until they realise that this feature would be great to implement ;-)
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      It takes like 1-3sec for me but I geuss its not that great if u want to scroll through a lot of tables, I usually look at jsut few when there is high w8tiing list to see if I ahve some fis makred on that table
    • wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      How come they still havent done it? Thats pretty basic stuff i think. Unless they did and i just cant find it.. omg, i hate party.. :) thanks for the tip with the quick table view though, didn't know abt it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Have you tried sending some feedback to their support?

Poker Rooms are always keen on adding feedback features from members requests :)

Can't do any harm for definite!

Regards,
      Gary
    • wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      thought abt it, then i tought "c'mon, i cant be the first to complain abt it, im sure at least 1mil ppl contacted them asking for it, im sure if that didnt help then my email cant change it either" :f_biggrin: but you're probably right, its worth to try at least
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wiarygodny
      thought abt it, then i tought "c'mon, i cant be the first to complain abt it, im sure at least 1mil ppl contacted them asking for it, im sure if that didnt help then my email cant change it either" :f_biggrin: but you're probably right, its worth to try at least
      Definitely worth a try anyways, you've got nothing to lose!

All the best,
      Gary
    • petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      if you click on the table there will apear an eye on the left side, if you click the eye, a small preview of the table opens, where you can see the players and the color marks as well. However, I am not using this too much, maybe u'll like it.