This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant Restrictions...

• Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Hi,

As I'm too tight to buy HEM/PT3, too honest to download the loaders/alter the registry date, I'm thinking of getting Elephant.

My problem is that I'm not sure that I'll get the remaining 400 points I need in the 21 days trial - so I want to know what restrictions kick in once the trial period ends?

I assume that you're blocked from getting certain stats on the hud or something?

Also, is the beta version wildly better, or should I just stick with the normal one?

Anyway, it would be good to know.

Cheers
  • 2 replies
    • Knyght
      Knyght
      Bronze
      Think you're restricted to the beginner HUD layout, with tight/loose passive/aggressive instead of the actual figures.
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Knyght
      Think you're restricted to the beginner HUD layout, with tight/loose passive/aggressive instead of the actual figures.
      Cheers - I downloaded the trial version yesterday, but it doesn't support 888 so I've downloaded the trial version of PT3 for now.