ICM question

• MishkaR
      MishkaR
      Bronze
      i just dont get it.
      i'm playing at full tilt in sng and reached the top 3 a lot of times but won first place only once, i just dont understand how the icm work.
      The trainer doesnt work so good on my computer, it doesnt show the tips on the side that probably would have helped a lot.

i understand it is based on some mathematical formula, can someone here please explain it to me ?
  • 3 replies
      Bronze
      If you mean the ICM trainer light version you just highlight the tips with your mouse.

They do help if you are an absolute beginner.
    • MishkaR
      MishkaR
      Bronze
      thank you so much!
      i just saw a white screen and thought its part of the flash problem i heard this application have.

thank you thank thank you
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MishkaR
      thank you so much!
      i just saw a white screen and thought its part of the flash problem i heard this application have.

thank you thank thank you
      No problem.

ICM is a complicated mathmatical concept which takes a long time to grasp the more advanced theory of.

In short, for a brand new player just practice with ICM trainer light and get those rules of thumb
      to be instinct for you. Once you can pass all the little tests with 100% easily move on to the
      ICM trainer. Once you are getting more familiar with the idea, the articles pick up where the
      trainers leave off and it will all come together in time.