the 200/300$ bonus

• SebNa
      SebNa
      Bronze
      hey guys,

i read my way through it but i'm still not 100% sure,

on the everest site it says you get a 200$ bonus for the minimum deposit, does that mean you have got an instant bankroll of for example 210$ and got x days to clear this bonus, OR does it mean you have 10$ bankroll and can clear the 200$ bonus in x days?

i guess the same applies to the 300$ bonus through ps.

Sorry if this question has been answered in another topic, but i'm just not 100% sure.

Thanks.
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey SebNa,

If you use our download guide you will get either a $300 or $1000 bonus:
      Everest Poker - $300 or $1,000 bonus

PSVIP300 - $300 Bonus:
      You receive a $300 bonus which will be credited to your account in a step-by-step fashion. You clear the bonus by collecting Summit points which you get by playing at real money tables. As soon as you leave a table or end a tournament, Everest Poker will credit your account with $0.06 per collected Summit point.

You have a total of 60 days to clear the entire bonus.

1000VIPPS - $1,000 Bonus:
      You receive a $1,000 bonus which will be credited to your account in a step-by-step fashion. You clear the bonus by collecting Summit points which you get by playing at real money tables. As soon as you leave a table or end a tournament Everest Poker will credit your account with $0.06 per collected Summit point.

You have a total of 30 days to clear the entire bonus.

Note: It doesn't matter how much you deposit with either of the bonus codes. The minimum deposit is enough (it differs depending on the deposit method). Depending on the bonus code the bonus will be either $300 or $1,000.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes