This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Qq

• Knyght
      Knyght
      Bronze
      With the benefit of hindsight I probably should have folded after the raise on the flop. Villain was loose aggressive, thought he might have been semi-bluffing the flushdraw and pure-bluffing when no more hearts showed, especially with the fairly low bet on the turn when the second A came, so I figured it somewhat unlikely for him to have an A. Looked up the equity with the handrange I gave him afterwards and it ended up strongly0 in my favour, but still not sure it was a good idea.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.68
      BU:
      $2.09

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.93 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with Q:heart: , Q:club:
      Hero raises to $0.08, 5 folds, BU calls $0.08, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.19) A:spade: , T:heart: , 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.09, BU raises to $0.34, Hero calls $0.25.

Turn: ($0.87) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.26, Hero calls $0.26.

River: ($1.39) Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU raises $1.41 (All-In), Hero calls $1.41.

Final Pot: $4.21

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Qh Qc)
      BU shows a full-house, aces full of sevens (Ah 7c)

BU wins with a full-house, aces full of sevens (Ah 7c)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Knyght,

Flop: Pretty standar situation, Bet/Fold in my way, I don't see any good reason why we should continue here, we are likely beat.

As played
      Turn: You can likely Call here his small bet and reevaluate river. But a lot easier jusst to fold flop and you wouldn't have such a dumb situation. :)
      River: As you put yourself that far and now hit your FH, likely go broke, nothing much you can do that far anymore.

Best regards.