some questions..

• bsbs4
      bsbs4
      Bronze
      Hi, I have some questions about FTP. I know that some of them are "basic" but I wanna be sure :)

1. I am clearing bonus. Will I get any rakeback? I mean, will I get (full rakeback - the amount of bonus I've cleared = something) something or absolutely nothing until I cleared whole bonus?

2. Am I clearing my bonus faster during happy hours (FTP points x2)?

3. I've read that If I buy something from the shop I will get less amount of rakeback ($0.005 per point). Is this valid also for the "security key" (token)?

4. How long will this "security key" be valid? Is there any expiration date?

5. Do promotions at all have any effect to rakeback (except clearing $$ bonus) ?

//edit: and one more question!

6. How is it with rakeback and steps? Do I receive rakeback for playing steps? I mean If I start playing Step1 and I proceed to Step7 will I get rakeback only for the Step1 or for every step I will play (Step1, Step2, Step3.... Step7)?

Thanks for reply! :f_grin:
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi bsbs4,

1. You may get a small amount of rakeback whilst clearing your bonus, however you will need to clear rake to the value of your bonus before receiving the full 27% on all your play.

2. No, happy hour and other bonus points do not count towards bonus clearing, only standard ftp points do.

3. Not sure about the security key specifically but in general Full Tilt will deduct purchases to help cover their incurred costs. Your calculation is the amount deducted from your net earned rake balance. The actual effect on rakeback is just 27% of this figure.

4. Sorry, no idea. Best to contact Full Tilt's own customer support team for guidance on this (unless a fellow member already knows).

5. As per 3. Most purchases & promotions will affect rakeback, but the effect is small and I wouldn't get too hung up on deductions to be honest. You still gain in the long run. Also see the following Important Sticky thread for full details:

6. You will receive rakeback on steps. On each step you are winning the buyin & fee for the next step. As you therefore pay rake on every step, you will also receive rakeback on them.

If you still need clarification on any aspect, don't hesitate to shout ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Under the assumption that their security token is a fairly standard RSA secure ID token, it should have a batterylife of 2-3 years.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Under the assumption that their security token is a fairly standard RSA secure ID token, it should have a batterylife of 2-3 years.
      Thanks Richard, I get lost on technical aspects, good to have you around ;)

I really ought to consider getting this security device myself really as Full Tilt is my main platform now.

Many thanks,

Bart
    • bsbs4
      bsbs4
      Bronze
      OK, thank you very much! =)

GL! :s_cool:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Actually, that may've been slightly misleading information based on our company policy based on replacement of RSA tokens.

Checked my current one now, as I'm at work, and it's good until mid-2014, so it may be longer.

We generally replace them for our client companies every 3 years, or earlier on request if it has died.

Hope this helps.
    • MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      Great that FT offer them keys, they are only 5000 FTPs!