No matter how, i loose

• LurkerBelow
      LurkerBelow
      Bronze
      Ok, so im getting really really sick this at the moment.

I just keep loosing no matter what hand i have.

Last week is just terrible, I really tried to learn alot from this site, i try to use a SSS all the time, and it started out pretty good, i won some, i lost some, but as it is all over this place, on the long term it won more then i lost. I really learned alot here and i love the community. Now i need some comfort :P

Well, This week i lost about $200 dollar, some bonus money, some of my own money. And i stricktly play SSS.

Thing is, no matter what i have, trips, a flush, a straight, a full house, even with a STRAIGHT FLUSH!!! i lost.... Yes he had A high.... can you believe it? and it wasnt a bad beat table!!! i cried right there :(

Turn/River is just killing me, i have highest pair, even 2 pair on the flop (remember i play only SSS so those pairs are high), I raise, Some idiot that doesnt have anything close to win this hand calls. and guess what....

sample
      my hand: A A
      retards hand 3 6 unsuited

I bet $0.15
      Retard calls

Flop is: A K 2

I bet $0.60
      Retard calls

At this point i take he has at least one K, or even the A,

Turn is: 4

I raise $1.20
      Retard calls (on this point he could call ye, but he shouldn't be in this hand 1st place, besides that, i wouldnt call $1,20 on a 10NL table with this hand)

I still count im on K/A tho now i have the 3 or 5 in mind

River is: 5

I raise, offourse he calls, and the retard wins...

This happened way to much lately, and im getting depressed

CHEER ME UP GUYS
  • 5 replies
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      We all have bad luck once in a while, and when we run into a streak of it it can get depressing.. Even though you have had some bad luck I'm sure you can't blame all your loss on that - there must have been some points where you didn't play optimally, so my advise: Take a few days off poker, to cool down and use the time to study a little.. Especially go over the psycological articles on this site, I think they can help you alot:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/psychology/135/ and http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/psychology/49/

Hope your luck turns around :)

Best regards,
      Mugge
    • LurkerBelow
      LurkerBelow
      Bronze
      hehe, cheers, no offcourse not everything i loose is cause of bad luck ;) i wish :P
      Its just ive lost alot of those shitty ones lately.

When i play i hand, i have a strong hand, and ussualy go far on bidding, tho i only bring $2 to the table, and leave when win a good pot or a few smalls.

but since i play alot that keeps ticking :P

I just need some heads up, hehe, got noone around at home that pokers :P so i cant whine there
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi LurkerBelow!

Don't worry. Every poker player knows how you feel. But I'm a little concerned in your case. I haven't seen you posting your hands in the sample hands board. It helps a lot to improve your game and although you had bad luck, there will be some weaknesses in your game. I'm also concerned that you wrote, you lost some of your own money?! Did you invest your own money after you lost the bankroll you got from us? If that's the case you should really think about whether poker is the right game for you. Please make sure that you don't invest your own money anymore.

Good luck!
      Puschkin81
    • LurkerBelow
      LurkerBelow
      Bronze
      well, i did that about the same time as i started with this account and im not loosing yet, i won alot aswell in the first few weeks, i have about $80 left. But still i went down almost 3/4.

I started with $50 here and deposited $50 on another poker room :)
      I did loose all the bonus money tho :)
      But im working on the TAF, got 3 aproved so far and about 25 signed up last few days :D

but thanks for the concern :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Alright...then it's fine. I hope you move up again! And good luck with your TAF efforts! :)

Puschkin81