mr isldur1

• 11 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Because when you hover over his avatar it says "Sweden"?
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i was thinking that, but my friend is irish and lives in ireland and when you hover over his avatar it says lithaunia,,,,,,, so isildur could be from anywere?????
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      and the fact he is not an unknown player....his name is viktor blom from sweeden

mystery solved
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      i was thinking that, but my friend is irish and lives in ireland and when you hover over his avatar it says lithaunia,,,,,,, so isildur could be from anywere?????
      There are tons of lithuanians in Ireland, maybe he just registered through his homeland address. Or maybe he's playing on ipokker or w/e where you can write w/e you want as your location. Accounts playing 10k+ have to go through special verifications on FTP AFAIK so pretty sure his location is correct.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      and the fact he is not an unknown player....his name is viktor blom from sweeden

mystery solved
      thats not been confirmed

i think he is alexander who played in the aussie millions cash game in 2008 :s_biggrin:
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global

mystery solved
      thats not been confirmed

i think he is alexander who played in the aussie millions cash game in 2008 :s_biggrin:
      Not by Viktor himeself no.

Can I just ask why you make so many pointless threads with pretty dumb questions?
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Silver
      the above mentioned Alexander is

wait for it

PostFlopAction

it doesn't rhyme with isildur1 fwiw

op:

threads obv
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze

mystery solved
      thats not been confirmed

Not by Viktor himeself no.

Can I just ask why you make so many pointless threads with pretty dumb questions?
      the thread is pointless to you but not to me i didnt name this thread LENNOAC READ THIS so dont complain i didnt ask you to click it and read im just curious to how they can indefintl say he is from sewden and then say he is unknown................
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Oh come on guys, if no one would create pointless threads where would we post our pointless posts?
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Oh come on guys, if no one would create pointless threads where would we post our pointless posts?
      wise words sir wise words
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Lol... he has spoken swedish alot in the chat and im from sweden so its 100% correct unless he uses a translator...