This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Thanks

• Rushinrogan
      Rushinrogan
      Bronze
      I been a member for about an hour now and all i can say is....Thank god i found you.
      I've only been playing poker for 4 months and i've been lucky enough to bank some winnings. My biggest collect being $396 from a $12 buy in. Then i qualified for the P/S sunday millions. Boy was exposed..!! Everybody keeps telling me how well i did because i beat 4500 people to finish 2000 odd but i played terrible. I was well out of depth. Although i did'nt get the cards i feel i should've done better. In particular two hands still haunt me. JJ and A 10.....I won't go there...!! I did'nt know what to do. It was then that i realized that i had yawning gaps in my game.
      Just 1/2 hour reading your strategy sections and i'm very much the wiser. I would advise anyone, who's serious about poker, to take the time ,not only to read but digest, everything thats written. Personally i don't care if i get the $150 or not. The knowleldge and basic principles you have given is worth alot more.
      Cheers .....Rogan

Poker is'nt a matter of life and death....it's more important than that..!
  • 2 replies