To flop with pocket pairs

• Nozzu

I have a (bad)habit to see flop with any pocket pair no mater what is my position(usually tables with 10 players). Ok if there one raise before or after me i call, if there 2 raise i fold.
      If flop is bad i fold and thats all. Usually i loose with this strategy but when flop is good to me and i get triple then i make that money back and even get some extra money. So i think that risk is worth to take?
      What to you think? I know thats no exactly what PHC tells but...

P.S I play fixed micro limits.
  • 1 reply
    • ciRith
      You can call small pocketpairs if the table is loose enough. If you know that there are often 4-5 players who see the flop then of course you can call the small pocketpir for 1 bet and play if you hit a set and fold if you don't.

Don't call 2 bets because this is to expensive. (Of couse if one player raises and 4 call him then you can call with a pair as well.)

The same goes with suited conectors because you can win big pots with them as well if you hit a flush or a good straight.

But don't play the big poketpairs in this way. Stay to the SHC and all small pocketpair who aren't listed could be played as explained above.