Linking existing poker accounts to PokerStrategy

• LustForBlood
      LustForBlood
      Bronze
      Hi there. Basically my question is how do I link existing poker room accounts to PokerStrategy.com so that I can earn Strategy points from more than one room?

I had poker accounts on PKR, PokerStars and BetFred Poker before I came across PokerStrategy.com so obviously didn't have the chance to create a new account through the website to make it automatically linked.

Please let me know if this is possible, thank you =]
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi LustForBlood,

You can enter your existing user name in the field on the profile settings page, but unfortunately it is not possible to retrack any existing accounts. We can only track new accounts on platforms where you haven't previously held an account.

Keep an eye on the news page though as there are often promotions and community events going on at various platforms. Whilst a lot of them are restricted to tracked members only, others allow all members to take part.

Retracking is beyond PokerStrategy's control and something that is up to each platform to decide on. If the situation did change in the future we would of couse notify members via the forum and news page.

Best regards,

Bart